ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska AD gone?

So, now colleges have so much money they can afford to pay anything they want for an AD? Trev walking away from $1.7 million (and set to go to $2.1 million in 2 years)?

Wonder what TAMU is going to pay him?

Reactions: Moral
I think I am out of the loop here. What is the scandal?
A player was groomed by an assistant coach. When she reported it she was basically told to STFU, had her playing time cut and was harassed by her teammates. She was ultimately kicked off the team and she transferred out to UNLV.

Her lawsuit states there was never an investigation and was unfairly released from the team.

Just saw a Twitter comment that they don't need him and UN athletics is in a good place.
Well... Football got close to a bowl game with a first year coach. And basketball is comfortably making the NCAA tournament and might win their first tourney game ever. So with their recent history in football and their forever history in basketball, this is kind of next level shit going on right now

Really, tho...who would want to live in Nebraska.

It's Redneckville without warm weather.

That WBB pending court case/lawsuit might also be a factor.

Oh, BTW...screw the Huskers.
Maybe Scott Frost comes back to be the AD?
It's literally the same weather as the state of Iowa?

Lot of things you can knock the Huskers for. This one seems strange.

Why in the fook would a program with tradition like A&M want a Nebber?! I mean seriously?! WTF is going on here?!
I'll let the huskers dive into specifics, but he seems to have their athletics trending upward. Successfully navigated a football coaching hire, overseeing stadium renovations, volleyball in the stadium to name a few.

Dude signed Rhule to the second worst (after Mel Tucker) contract in CFB: $65m fully guaranteed. Surprised that deal would impress TAM, but I suppose they'd understand that since the Nebraska job is a career killer, that's the only way to attract anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT