ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Flipped #1 QB

Yeah I could really envision the Iowa teams of the 1970's and 1990's winning the Big 8, and then going to a bowl game and beating a Miami team with Warren Sapp and Ray Lewis, or a Tennessee team with Peyton Manning, or a Florida team with Danny Wuerffel, or an Undefeated Alabama team coached by the Bear and starring Johnny Musso. Yeah I totally see that!
You mean like how I can envision Nebraska winning the Big 10 in Football or Basketball...will never happen but enjoy 1970, really. Come to an Iowa board and brag about stuff from decades ago after we hear how Nebraska couldn't wait to get the Big 10 and dominate. Um yeah, sure.

If that's true then why didn't LSU, Alabama, Miami, Florida, and Tennessee beat the Huskers in those National Title games? God knows Big 10 teams didn't win a Title between 1970 and 1996...that's 26 freakin seasons...pathetic!
ADCreHe54xb8qqeIF_dXlBfif6GQgfrGhjT0MsG36g-2jZjprcR9Z_LBx_DmDS15qwVOqHLtjRn65VGU7fiIk38BVo9JwRWSim7G-2IhPv5WIsDfuKi995dCKdnfIe5ChV1UjBiMjG6pJPmHagg5MKB9W2y2lbt99IANY8vscRo815gzGaYY42qC6leenTrCd5g_9zjPTEBqPxCX0-FeefNts86t67RKWnFj-d2yRjoZ91Xvq7mLsv-Gmni-BC42O7PuYl6yTcjRqyUJqMN0i-Z1RmRN4VqCTiojNUq6Ic3OgzzLL4n7ZOqsKH7JI7CivavWThYkL7jFgpihwd_VuHH0Ew6Yex5ziyEtcHQ_Gofr6S6as3rR3gxeeUXO-ZQoVMjwr6YQKXb3Wp5Gk4PXficRh3hUrU0LN-jGrGzzcAfst9HmO0sCwLz64c6dNRdiRkaoMBAWgQyyCMlQ2XXqEx5JzwTGgogSjP7yPyqJGA37gJJfAC77X8qHbfW2MsvPdnc6gd0868-A26kXog3r6XmXIkXS5u5x26Eh9228BMpDAxdGvXDENaGZibgLWWXd8-FT7Yy3kCGXpmRlPLXkXomRqg6sf7cC9yQXd08YbXcIa7Xy8Em_3I2mdSvhCmLjAKVFNaUXjFk4za6QB4AKkFfAfjpqWVN0j7qXTB7y-ELB8SA-0mFiNde7krHmP5cpUKH4JEFumOiKCqXhWS9TE1ug2qWOzvmMJ_LW9exlwsyerTah-wy4HBKClonRXRiwxda61GYQB0IzHbQOse5SdVQsTdXqbznEPboufb-bVrX6TX7ihdDqXGtKPbFSzpcG59ckEkBeDa5Ghl_wZm4g97Rn4Ns3usKg8W3w5SjyW-R647AO4A8bUSXO8gteFljG-7P07w=w800-h436-s-no-gm

Two 5 star QB's in one week...here comes Tiger!

5 star QB's
That’s how pathetic Nebraska has become. Bragging about recruiting. Just when Neb fans were finally going to predict 5 wins next year and be correct, it will now switch to the yearly 12-0 and national title only to be talking about sell out streaks and recruiting again by November.

I don’t understand why Raiola would go to neb when they don’t have the pieces in place like Georgia. If it’s JUST the $$ - it’s a sad portrait of our country. And Raiola…..
Family? His uncle just got a contract extension because the OL actually improved this year. It wasn't clear, given how our OL played in 2022 that he'd even be kept around. Now that he has a raise and all of that good stuff, there is a lot less uncertainty. That and $$, but you can't just discount having an uncle on staff and a former player and all-american as a dad lol.

That’s how pathetic Nebraska has become. Bragging about recruiting. Just when Neb fans were finally going to predict 5 wins next year and be correct, it will now switch to the yearly 12-0 and national title only to be talking about sell out streaks and recruiting again by November.
No one talks that way about Nebraska except for Iowa fans. Trust me, I work with enough Iowa fans to know how things will go. "Hey (insert Iowa fan) who you guys got this week? We're playing Colorado". Iowa fan - "IT AIN'T THE 90s BRO!" Ok that's cool, because I was talking about this season.

By the way, you gonna flash your 12-0 rings?

No one talks that way about Nebraska except for Iowa fans. Trust me, I work with enough Iowa fans to know how things will go. "Hey (insert Iowa fan) who you guys got this week? We're playing Colorado". Iowa fan - "IT AIN'T THE 90s BRO!" Ok that's cool, because I was talking about this season.

Oh yeah I had almost forgotten the infamous 12-0 rings. Did they ever hand out the 0-2 rings after that?

• Haha
Reactions: IAHUNTER
Oh yeah I had almost forgotten the infamous 12-0 rings. Did they ever hand out the 0-2 rings after that?
Literally every Iowa fan at work tells me that it isn't the 90s. Even if I'm talking about the Washington - Oregon game that just happened last weekend. The projection is so obvious but they are that blinded by, well shit I don't know what by. But they bring up the 90s and say that you brought it up in every football conversation lol. It is uncanny, and universal among Iowa fans.

By the way, you gonna flash your 12-0

I never said anything about the 90s but you did, weird. If your co workers say bro you should quit your job at McDonalds. And anyone who says bro for sure wasn’t born in the 90s

Looks like Nebraska may have just flipped Dylan Raiola from Georgia. That’s pretty big if it happens.
Isn't this supposed to be on the Nebraska board? Btw, if he is anything like his old man, I am glad he isn't going to Georgia and I can root against him hard since he will be at Nebraska.

Yeah I could really envision the Iowa teams of the 1970's and 1990's winning the Big 8, and then going to a bowl game and beating a Miami team with Warren Sapp and Ray Lewis, or a Tennessee team with Peyton Manning, or a Florida team with Danny Wuerffel, or an Undefeated Alabama team coached by the Bear and starring Johnny Musso. Yeah I totally see that!
Iowa in the 80s and 90s under Fry were quite good most Years , Ranked #1 a few times and capable of beating anyone most Years, Now the 1970s Iowa Teams I would equate to well Nebraska now, let that sink in while You attempt to throw shade , Get in a Bowl Game for the first time in what 7 Years before running that street corner moneymaker.

Literally every Iowa fan at work tells me that it isn't the 90s. Even if I'm talking about the Washington - Oregon game that just happened last weekend. The projection is so obvious but they are that blinded by, well shit I don't know what by. But they bring up the 90s and say that you brought it up in every football conversation lol. It is uncanny, and universal among Iowa fans.
Sounds like you have crappy co-workers. Nebraska will eventually have a top 5-6 team in the big ten with Rhule coaching. Iowa Wisconsin Will be in the same range. Other than a chance at a freak season with 10-11 wins and a 12 team playoff appearance we are what we are. Nebraska and Iowa are not that far apart. Nebraska gets the W for their history, a distant history. Everyone needs to calm down.

I never said anything about the 90s but you did, weird. If your co workers say bro you should quit your job at McDonalds. And anyone who says bro for sure wasn’t born in the 90s
Oh my bad "12-0" talk. We don't talk like that though. We would have been happy with 8 wins this year. No matter if it's 12-0 or the 90s, it's still Iowa fans projecting for some reason. I haven't met one Iowa fan who isn't miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Oh my bad "12-0" talk. We don't talk like that though. We would have been happy with 8 wins this year. No matter if it's 12-0 or the 90s, it's still Iowa fans projecting for some reason. I haven't met one Iowa fan who isn't miserable.
Hey now! I’m quite happy! You should be happy you have hope now. Rhule is a good coach and Nebraska might finally have winning records. Just don’t go getting your expectations too high, that only leads to misery most of the time!

Reactions: singlet
Hey now! I’m quite happy! You should be happy you have hope now. Rhule is a good coach and Nebraska might finally have winning records. Just don’t go getting your expectations too high, that only leads to misery most of the time!
Touche. And when I say "miserable" I mean miserable to talk college sports with. Most people I know from Iowa are fine other than that lol.

Yet here you are on an Iowa board. I can’t imagine being so obsessed with Nebraska that I would actually visit your board. If that’s not little brother syndrome, I don’t know what is? Tell me more about your past success. I’m very intrigued. Do you think it was the steroids or Tom and the cops looking the other way for your success?

Yes they do talk like that. Every year starting about Jan 1st until game 1. And I have not met a Nebraska fan who isn’t miserable.

Touche. And when I say "miserable" I mean miserable to talk college sports with. Most people I know from Iowa are fine other than that lol.
It’s the high expectations that get iowa fans all pissy. I used to get so mad watching iowa lose, still do but I realize every single team plays to win, and unfortunately we don’t get quite the star power to be a truly great team, tell you what tho, we make the best out of what we have most of the time. And 10 wins is 10 wins so I’ll take it. I’d love to see some offense tho!

Yes they do talk like that. Every year starting about Jan 1st until game 1. And I have not met a Nebraska fan who isn’t miserable.
LOL everyone I know had our ceiling at 7 wins this year. Most of us thought that 3 was our ceiling last year. You're just making stuff up. You are literally the only one talking about it - again proving my point.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Yet here you are on an Iowa board. I can’t imagine being so obsessed with Nebraska that I would actually visit your board. If that’s not little brother syndrome, I don’t know what is? Tell me more about your past success. I’m very intrigued. Do you think it was the steroids or Tom and the cops looking the other way for your success?
I haven't mentioned any of Nebraska's past seasons here. Ever. Again, you just project. Every conversation with an Iowa fan goes down this path. I can talk to just about any other fanbase and it doesn't come up. And I have worked in Alabama, Georgia, Texas, California, Maryland, Oklahoma, Missouri, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi. And had good conversations with all of them - none about the 90s. Weird.

And I haven’t met a Lil Debbie fan who doesn’t spend most weekends at the trailer park wearing their good-luck Zubaz for a VHS marathon of the glory days!

Rhule might be a great coach but looks like a guy who's been on a two-day bender. Get a razor and clean yourself up dude.

Things change but lately every time NEBURSKA lands someone like this it just turns into a complete train wreck.

With a dirty coach and dirty boosters, anything is possible.

It’s the high expectations that get iowa fans all pissy. I used to get so mad watching iowa lose, still do but I realize every single team plays to win, and unfortunately we don’t get quite the star power to be a truly great team, tell you what tho, we make the best out of what we have most of the time. And 10 wins is 10 wins so I’ll take it. I’d love to see some offense tho!

LOL everyone I know had our ceiling at 7 wins this year. Most of us thought that 3 was our ceiling last year. You're just making stuff up. You are literally the only one talking about it - again proving my point.
“bro, literally” every Neb fan I know, radio show callers, message boards etc. I guess you are the king in a village of idiots.

Yeah I’m calling BS on that one sport. Omaha radio every year is next level Rtard juice. Western Iowa is full of Nebraska clowns claiming our days are numbered and it’s coming etc etc.

And I haven’t met a Lil Debbie fan who doesn’t spend most weekends at the trailer park wearing their good-luck Zubaz for a VHS marathon of the glory days!
Meanwhile little Iowegian fan is hanging in his van down by the river trying to purchase one of them 12-0 rings off of Door Dash.

Reactions: huskersoup
I haven't mentioned any of Nebraska's past seasons here. Ever. Again, you just project. Every conversation with an Iowa fan goes down this path. I can talk to just about any other fanbase and it doesn't come up. And I have worked in Alabama, Georgia, Texas, California, Maryland, Oklahoma, Missouri, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi. And had good conversations with all of them - none about the 90s. Weird.
Dude... just in this thread alone one of your nebby friends mentioned past titles. No one else brought it up lol its a staple with every nebraska fan that visits these boards... they throw out the off season recruiting and past...to somehow justify their trash program to Iowa fans. Weird

Dude... just in this thread alone one of your nebby friends mentioned past titles. No one else brought it up lol its a staple with every nebraska fan that visits these boards... they throw out the off season recruiting and past...to somehow justify their trash program to Iowa fans. Weird
Nah you're not going to trip me up there. His was a response. Look, man. We have tons of Iowa transplants in Omaha. We're like 1/4 Iowa transplants now. I know what I'm talking about. You know how often my conversations with the Iowa State fans go off the rails? Never. You know how often conversations with Hawkeyes fans go off the rails? Every time. Don't try to be slick, because every conversation that an Iowa fan has with an ISU fan also goes off the rails. There is a common denominator here...

girl-sure-jan.gif

Projection? You’re on an Iowa message board. Why? I would never even consider going to another teams message board because I’m not as insecure as you are. Get a life. Congrats on winning another off season. Good luck next year.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
Projection? You’re on an Iowa message board. Why? I would never even consider going to another teams message board because I’m not as insecure as you are. Get a life. Congrats on winning another off season. Good luck next year.
I saw another post about Nebraska on an Iowa board. So yeah I posted.

And yet …… here you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT