ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Shouldn’t Throw Stones At Glass Houses

Btw, the thread title is a bit askew. They can throw as many stones at glass houses as they want. So long as they don’t live in one. County jails and prisons are largely made of concrete, steel and stone. It may be advantage Deborah in this one.

Reactions: HerkysBro
Btw, the thread title is a bit askew. They can throw as many stones at glass houses as they want. So long as they don’t live in one. County jails and prisons are largely made of concrete, steel and stone. It may be advantage Deborah in this one.
Nah, our glass house can handle quite the beating. It's safe against bear attacks, so we really don't have to worry about anything else......

iJo.gif

I’ve heard a lot of criticism from Nebby fans and radio towards the Iowa program over the current happenings. Them thinking or it’s probably wanting Ferentz to be fired.

Then I see this, and think maybe they should be more concerned with issues on their campus.

There’s a very real chance that you guys might not lose to Iowa this year.

If the season does get cancelled we’ll have to listen to Nebbers brag all offseason about how Iowa’s win streak was broken against Nebby because of Covid.

I’ve heard a lot of criticism from Nebby fans and radio towards the Iowa program over the current happenings. Them thinking or it’s probably wanting Ferentz to be fired.

Then I see this, and think maybe they should be more concerned with issues on their campus.

Lol. From, knucklehead. From

Throwing at glass houses isn't the issue. The issue is when you're standing in one.

And the best comeback Bugeater fans have is a former Iowa basketball player from nearly two decades ago recruited by arguably the most hated Iowa coach ever.

So, no, given Nebraska football's sordid history of enabling sexual predators, like a future head coach hiding in a closet during a sexual assault, there is no comparison. None. It's not even close.

If the season does get cancelled we’ll have to listen to Nebbers brag all offseason about how Iowa’s win streak was broken against Nebby because of Covid.
No game and the streak is still intact. The cobbers have beaten Iowa since ........

if they think COVID stops the streak against Iowa, then COVID stops their sell out streak.

There’s a very real chance that you guys might not lose to Iowa this year.

nope. not playing doesn't break a streak. beating us does. that is not happening soon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT