ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska's forum

Every time Nebby loses a game, we have people on this forum who have to joke and mock Nebby for there fans's reactions and Nuclear meltdowns. Ironic the amount of Hawkeye fans here that have nuclear meltdowns after every Hawk loss LOL Apparently Nebby and Iowa have quite a few kissing cousins. :)
Could say that about every passionate fan base. Stayed away from this board after the loss till now. Didn't even attempt with those call in shows. But I typically only listen to those on the ride home from Kinnick.

Reactions: scotthawk1964
I just have to joke about peoples reactions sometimes, it keeps me sane.....somewhat. LOL But seriously, people get to wound up over a loss, at the end of the day, its just a game and the sun will rise tomorrow. I, like everyone else wants them to win every week, I get my anger about the game over within an hour of the end, and move on.

Yep, no need to get too worked up like Nebby fans! I’ve been watching Iowa football for about 30 years now and I’ve not seen a Rose Bowl victory or Any National Championships out of the Hawks so no need to act like them win a loss happens.. Now if the Hawks had about 5 NC’s and a Few Rose Bowl titles in the case.... well watching and getting over what I saw Saturday might be a little tougher.

Now on the other hand Nebraska’s so thirsty to get back to thier days of glory they may never be a stable program again we’ve never been to the mountain top but are stable and complacent with what we have... what’s better???

I just have to joke about peoples reactions sometimes, it keeps me sane.....somewhat. LOL But seriously, people get to wound up over a loss, at the end of the day, its just a game and the sun will rise tomorrow. I, like everyone else wants them to win every week, I get my anger about the game over within an hour of the end, and move on.
Well you are correct. :cool:

Know who you are, I know who Iowa is, Nebraska fans don’t understand who Nebraska is. Iowa is this most of the time but will pop off 10-11-12 wins once in a while. That’s who they (we) are. Nebby thinks they’re going to be great every year. In reality they should expect to get blown out 2-3 times a year. Know who you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT