ADVERTISEMENT

Need a good Milf thread

Tmiller99

HR All-American
Oct 5, 2005
Whose been to the pool and seen some Milfs this summer? Do your children have friends with a hot mom? If so, are they cheating skanks?
stacys-mom-music-video.png

If a smoking hot 23 year old has a 3 year old is she a MILF? I got into it with a buddy the other day. I say Yes.

I generally think of MILF as an older woman, but in this case I would say yes, despite her being 23 she is still a mother.

Reactions: unIowa
This is how I used to see it. Now when I think of age, I think of a cougar. Not necessarily a milf. If that makes sense.

I think of a cougar as an older, SINGLE woman. So a cougar who is married isn't a cougar, but a MILF?

I think of a cougar as an older, SINGLE woman. So a cougar who is married isn't a cougar, but a MILF?
Do they have to be single to be considered a cougar? I've been hit on by quite a few older women at bars that are married, yet out with their friends. I'd still consider those to be cougars even when they're married but that's just my opinion.

This is the most thought I've ever given this topic I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: jellyfish10
MILF has to be older, typically old enough to have a 15 to 20+ year old child. 27 with 2 kids, 3 and 5 doesn't count. 42 years old with child of any age, MILF.

milf31214594246.jpg
I think Fantastic is on the right track with his post (not necessarily the pic, though ;)) because a MILF, almost by definition, should be old enough to have a child whose friends would like to get with her. So that seems to be around a minimum of 35 years old, assuming they have a kid at 17 or 18 years of age and that kid needs to now be 17 or 18 years old, themselves, for their friends to view the mom as a MILF.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Reactions: HawkFantastic
Also, a "MILF" would lead me to belief she is a MOTHER who is actively hunted...generally by younger (late teens, early twentys) males.
A "cougar" would infer she being the huntress...in search of younger males.

Not that I would know. It is just what I have heard from the bigger boyz here on HROT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT