ADVERTISEMENT

New kick times announced. Iowa State is 2:30 on Fox.

pistachio1999

HR Legend
Nov 29, 2021
They have to be getting announced this week don't they? I looked back and was May 26 last year when a number of them were announced.

Reactions: ichawk24
Yikes, the Big Ten home schedule for week 2 is really weak, hosting teams like Eastern Michigan, UTEP, Indiana St., Charlotte, UNLV, Youngstown, Delaware, and Temple. The power 5 matchups for Big Ten teams that week are all on the road (ISU, KU, CU, VT, WSU).

I can't imagine NBC is excited about broadcasting Charlotte/Maryland in prime time.

Reactions: ichawk24
I'm sorry that the world of athletics doesn't work around your erratic sleep schedule. It must be hard for you.

• Haha
Reactions: NevadaHawk
This will be an odd year with the CBS deal. They have the last year of the SEC 2:30pm deal in place, so the B1G CBS games for 2023 are going to be at non-standard times. I think there are a total of 7 games, where it will be 13 in future years.

MSU/PSU on Black Friday is one of them.

Not doubting but where did you that? I'm just curious.
Way too much fire over on CyFan from many many users regarding this. They know. It's not just a couple of crazies. Go over and peruse for yourself and see. It's in their football forums.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT