ADVERTISEMENT

New Survey: 28% Of Gen Z Adults Identify As LGBTQ

Don’t be obtuse. I’m talking society in general . If you don’t see it that’s your problem. And I didn’t say my life was bad at all . I’m also not blind to what’s going on around the world
I'm not obtuse at all, you just sound like the stereotypical old man that bitches and moans about everything because it's not the same as the "good ol days"

I'm not obtuse at all, you just sound like the stereotypical old man that bitches and moans about everything because it's not the same as the "good ol days," but then also complains about people that bitch and moan.
I don’t bitch and moan about everything. Certain things I’ll give you that. But if you don’t acknowledge the world is getting worse in many ways you’re not being honest.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I don’t bitch and moan about everything. Certain things I’ll give you that. But if you don’t acknowledge the world is getting worse in many ways you’re not being honest.
Sure, there's things in the world that are getting worse, like climate change and perhaps a sexual abuser conman that is leading a major political party. But none of them are discussed in this thread, which is why it's so very odd for you to mention it in a thread about how people identify on the LGBTQ poll.

Sure, there's things in the world that are getting worse, like climate change and perhaps a sexual abuser conman that is leading a major political party. But none of them are discussed in this thread, which is why it's so very odd for you to mention it in a thread about how people identify on the LGBTQ poll.
IMO I think some people are choosing the lifestyle for attention. Not all I grant you, but I think people now days will go to about any extreme to be the center of discussion. I’m not debating the rights and wrongs of it , I’m simply saying I don’t think the rise of those who identify is wholly biological

Completely supports my idea that some of these people choose this lifestyle for attention. What a sad state this world is in. It’s almost hard to fathom how far morals have fallen over the last 20 years.
We live in a moral vacuum .
I have read quite a few comments from @Moral in this thread alone. Hardly feels like a vacuum.

Reactions: Moral
IMO I think some people are choosing the lifestyle for attention. Not all I grant you, but I think people now days will go to about any extreme to be the center of discussion. I’m not debating the rights and wrongs of it , I’m simply saying I don’t think the rise of those who identify is wholly biological
Ahhh okay, so you think the morals of society have fallen so substantially over the last 20 years because of people wanting attention, but without any proof of said people doing stuff for attention.

Got it. All good, I understand better now. Thanks!

Ahhh okay, so you think the morals of society have fallen so substantially over the last 20 years because of people wanting attention, but without any proof of said people doing stuff for attention.

Got it. All good, I understand better now. Thanks!
Unknown-3-e1705953855237.jpeg

Thats an awfully high number... However, as you look at the trend of Gen XYZ, it is clearly going in that direction so it is very possibly, accurate.

"About 28% of Gen Z adults identify as LGBTQ, compared with 16% of millennials, 7% of Generation X (born 1965-1980), 4% of baby boomers (1946-1964) and 4% of the Silent Generation (1928-1945)".

Anecdotally, that seems way too high. Seems like 10% rings truer.

Reactions: NoleATL
Fast forward 100 years and we're all LGBTQ and it's just called normal. Hopefully, not everyone falls into the "just gay" category or we'll have to have insemination camps to keep the population going. :cool:

LOL a sh!thole? Maybe your life, neighbors and world view sucks but mine doesn’t. I’m happy. I’m happy with my neighbors. I’m happy with wife. I‘m happy with my life.
I never said my life was a sh!thole. I am very happy in my life . However to ignore the world’s problems doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I see the thread subject has melted the usual snowflakes lol...
You call yourself "queer," Nole?

I don't know but one gay guy who refers to himself as "queer." I guess them fellas is takin' the word back, eh?

As far as the lesboweegians? Nah. They don't cotton to that "queer" shit. Probably why they're being corralled into identifying as "men." Weird, innit?

Identifying as lgbtq is a way to get into a protected class without being eligible for a protected class.

I mean...questioning? Come on...

This might be more accurate if it said 25% of Gen Z has low self-esteem and 3% are LGBTQ...

My kind is the sane normal members of society. We're far from dying out. Most are just too timid to rock the boat. I'm not one of those guys, I've stared down the barrel of an Iraqi soldier, I'm pretty sure I can handle bob in a skirt.
Why can't people be who they want to be? Why does that bother you so much?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Tom if you wanna wear a skirt and call yourself Sally knock yourself out... but don't get your lady panties in a wad when I call you Tom and don't care if your feelings are hurt.
You didn't answer the question. Why does it bother YOU so much? Why can't people just be free to be who they want without you being an a-hole to them? You literally read like a bully from the 1980's.

You didn't answer the question. Why does it bother YOU so much? Why can't people just be free to be who they want without you being an a-hole to them? You literally read like a bully from the 1980's.
Makes sense I'm an early 80's baby... Basically the last of the Gen Xers. We're the last remaining vestiges of sanity on the gender nonsense. Millennials and Gen Z might be down to clown, but I won't be bullied myself into compromising my beliefs just so people who don't know what shitter to use can feel less confused. That's their problem not mine, and it won't become mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT