ADVERTISEMENT

New Survey of Presidential experts Ranks Biden last place

Last edited:
Reactions: VodkaSam
I think if he was a threat he would still be Prez now when he is clearly not. I just don't buy that he would be a dictator either. I'm not voting for Trump but I find the thought of us turning into North Korea in a 2-4 year span laughable

No, if he was still president it would be because he had succeeded in overturning an election. That he did not succeed in 2020 does mean he is not still a threat. I laid this all out for you. It appears you did not even read my post. It has nothing to do with what happens if he wins re-election. It's what happens if he loses.

No, if he was still president it would be because he had succeeded in overturning an election. That he did not succeed in 2020 does mean he is not still a threat. I laid this all out for you. It appears you did not even read my post. It has nothing to do with what happens if he wins re-election. It's what happens if he loses.
So you are 100% convinced if he is voted into office he will surpass his 4 year term and stay in office until his death which then in turn his position would be handed down to his children?

Yeah and the powers that be made sure he isn't in office. Last I remember Biden resides at 1600 Penn Ave or did something happen before I woke up this morning?

ONE PERSON Mike Pence stood between us and a gigantic constitutional crisis at the very minimum. Because Mike finally refound his conscious and decided that Trump wasn't bigger than the country. Next time Trump isn't going to have nearly as many people in power who have a conscious.

Few republican officeholders at the state or higher level are there without bending the knee to Trump. There are a lot of people now willing to throw out votes to keep him in office.

So you are 100% convinced if he is voted into office he will surpass his 4 year term and stay in office until his death which then in turn his position would be handed down to his children?

He's damn sure gonna try and there are a lot of people that are damn sure gonna try to help him.

This guy entertained the idea of declaring martial law, seizing voting machines and redoing the election. This was an idea he entertained.

You really think that he's going to step down willingly?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
He's damn sure gonna try and there are a lot of people that are damn sure gonna try to help him.

This guy entertained the idea of declaring martial law, seizing voting machines and redoing the election. This was an idea he entertained.

You really think that he's going to step down willingly?
Maybe not but we have the trusty FBI and CIA to handle him if needed

Okay, seriously. Read my posts.

Start with this "It has nothing to do with what happens if he wins re-election. It's what happens if he loses."

Okay, seriously. Read my posts.

Start with this "It has nothing to do with what happens if he wins re-election. It's what happens if he loses."
Yeah if he loses he will cry but ultimately he loses and we get 4 more with Biden. Where is the threat??

I explained it in the first post that you did not read but responded to anyway.
Your first post in this thread is about Trump hypothetically being pro slavery and a slave owner in 1860. So your belief that he would be in the Confederacy in 1860 means he would be a threat to Democracy in 2024, got it.

The investigation was poorly done however I don't think there was any conspiracy there.

Never assign to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
I think Oswald did it but I think there is something odd about him, Ruby, and the investigation. Files need released but my luck they'll get released the day after I die.

I actually disagree. There are a lot of different Trump supporters - even if we narrow it down to the really dedicated and excited ones.

I know several who are good people. Solid citizens, good employees, upright folks. But they are simply not deep thinkers, and are prone to letting their emotions guide them on political issues. They are naïve about our government and the fragility of our democracy, easily fooled by lies on social media, and have a narrow world view and narrow world experiences. They truly do not like "liberals" and enjoy a tough-talking guy who will talk smack to them. They truly are scared of immigrants and enjoy a tough-talking guy who will talk smack about them. But it's just kind of a game to them.

Now, there are also a bunch of true crazies - and we saw them on 1/6. And there are some mean-SOBs like the evangelicals. And white nationalists. Definitely crap people. But a lot of Trump supporters are actually okay people - even though I can't get my arms around this blind spot with them.
I have 3 brothers who are registered Republicans and also support Trump for reasons.

My oldest brother is retired and a RW culture warrior. Oddly, he is a proud Vietnam war Navy veteran who is able to somehow overlook Trump’s draft dodging and denigrating of a POW. College and law degree.

Younger brother is a conservative bank VP focused on the economy and often champions traditional business practices. Remarkably, he is able to brush off Trump’s massive bank and tax fraud convictions. BA degree. Vocal Trump enthusiast.

Youngest brother is a restaurant manager who is glued to right wing media. Fun loving and generous. College degree.

All well educated and likeable guys who got hoodwinked by a con man. I would have never predicted it.

I have 3 brothers who are registered Republicans and also support Trump for reasons.

My oldest brother is retired and a RW culture warrior. Oddly, he is a proud Vietnam war Navy veteran who is able to somehow overlook Trump’s draft dodging and denigrating of a POW. College and law degree.

Younger brother is a conservative bank VP focused on the economy and often champions traditional business practices. Remarkably, he is able to brush off Trump’s massive bank and tax fraud convictions. BA degree. Vocal Trump enthusiast.

Youngest brother is a restaurant manager who is glued to right wing media. Fun loving and generous. College degree.

All well educated and likeable guys who got hoodwinked by a con man. I would have never predicted it.
That's all kind of impressive. You still able to get along with them?

That's all kind of impressive. You still able to get along with them?
Yes. We avoid political arguments except for an occasional jab. Interesting though, besides my 3 brothers, I also have 4 sisters - they are all conservative but hate Trump!

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Yes. We avoid political arguments except for an occasional jab. Interesting though, besides my 3 brothers, I also have 4 sisters - they are all conservative but hate Trump!
That's great. I think it is dumb when families are divided just from politics.
I was in Mexico last month for vacation and I was amazed by how many Canadiens are interested in the US Election. I just kept responding that I don't care

Reactions: nu2u
Your first post in this thread is about Trump hypothetically being pro slavery and a slave owner in 1860. So your belief that he would be in the Confederacy in 1860 means he would be a threat to Democracy in 2024, got it.

The post regarding Trump being a threat to democracy. You responded to it.

Trump is worse than Buchanan?
Ya know the guy that protected slavery and decided to do nothing in the face of secession which led to 1 Million+ dead?

Apparently among his peers, they still think Trump is a bigger piece of shit. Dickheads on this board will still pull the lever for him in November though. Losers hang around with losers.

• Sad
Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT