ADVERTISEMENT

NEWSOM LAUGHS OFF PROCESS OF HARRIS NOMINATION

One of the great things for most of us Democrats is that Harris winning in 2024 almost for a certainty pushes back another 8 years the inevitable fingernails on the chalkboard Presidential candidacy of Gavin Newsom.

I can actually see Newsom going the path of his ex-wife and becoming a bitter old alt-right nut when he finally figures out he's never going to get to be JFK or Bill Clinton.

inigomontoyameme.jpg

So in a tweet doing the usual conspiracy duncery (don't care if that's a real word or not) and bitching about Biden dropping out, it also shows a meme of Biden in a wheel chair, depicting him as a person probably not fit to handle the duties of President of the United States?

Cognitive dissonance much?
I think it more reflects their anger that Republicans went from +6 to -4 within a month.
Add in Trump's obvious cognitive decline and here we are.

You know how you can tell the Radical Right posters here are worried?
Well they're obviously just worried about what they see as the illegitimate process that led to Kamala Harris becoming the nominee of the Democratic party.

They're just so comprehensively full of shit. You pop one of these guys with a pin and it's a legitimate shit storm, shit spraying everywhere.

So in a tweet doing the usual conspiracy duncery (don't care if that's a real word or not) and bitching about Biden dropping out, it also shows a meme of Biden in a wheel chair, depicting him as a person probably not fit to handle the duties of President of the United States?

Cognitive dissonance much?
He's in the wheelchair due to a sprained toe! Didn't you receive the memos over the last four years that this bull of a man outworks his 20something peers and does more before 0600 than the average Marine Recon battalion?

One of the great things for most of us Democrats is that Harris winning in 2024 almost for a certainty pushes back another 8 years the inevitable fingernails on the chalkboard Presidential candidacy of Gavin Newsom.

I can actually see Newsom going the path of his ex-wife and becoming a bitter old alt-right nut when he finally figures out he's never going to get to be JFK or Bill Clinton.
I used to think of Newsom like that but he has won me over since his Covid response and his various appearances on Fox News. I have grown to like and respect him. I live in California

No, it hasn’t.

A precedent has now been established. If your candidate is not doing well in the polls, you force them out and appoint somebody else.
The primaries will be useless. Both parties will follow this path.
As an independent, this has always been the case for me. I am not registered either way. In the end I get two candidates that have a chance to win and I make my choice accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: RileyHawk
Your “Democratic” Party in action. They haven’t held a legitimate primary since 2008, and somehow Trump is a threat to our democracy.
When they use the word democracy you just need to understand that they've redefined the word (like they did with 'recession' and 'vaccine'). When they use the word 'democracy' what they actually mean is whatever it takes for the left to maintain power over their perceived political enemies. They'll then unironically declare themselves the good guys bc they're in a cult.

When they use the word democracy you just need to understand that they've redefined the word (like they did with 'recession' and 'vaccine'). When they use the word 'democracy' what they actually mean is whatever it takes for the left to maintain power over their perceived political enemies. They'll then unironically declare themselves the good guys bc they're in a cult.
Awesome, now do “coup”

This is precisely what Democracy means to a Democrat. Spot on.

Reactions: Scruddy
I used to think of Newsom like that but he has won me over since his Covid response and his various appearances on Fox News. I have grown to like and respect him. I live in California
You like hypocrites, huh?

Dining maskless at the French Laundry while other restaurants were closed, sending his children to in-person classes while public school kids were all on-line, pushing vaccine mandates on students while fighting to exempt teachers and prison guards, etc.

What a great example of leadership. :rolleyes:

Well they're obviously just worried about what they see as the illegitimate process that led to Kamala Harris becoming the nominee of the Democratic party.

They're just so comprehensively full of shit. You pop one of these guys with a pin and it's a legitimate shit storm, shit spraying everywhere.
What was illegitimate about it? And "because it's not fair" and "I don't like it" aren't valid reasons.

It's hilarious watching the same nutbag Trump supporters bitch and moan about the Democrat's candidate based on their selection process. The Democrats are happy about it and support their candidate. Many republicans are left with a candidate they can't stand so they are having a hissy fit. The responses from them are delicious.

No, it hasn’t.

A precedent has now been established. If your candidate is not doing well in the polls, you force them out and appoint somebody else.
The primaries will be useless. Both parties will follow this path.
Yep. In MAGA world it’s a frightening attack on democracy when a political party urges its nominee to step aside so a more electable candidate can run, the nominee does so, and 99.9% of the members of that party are ecstatic at the outcome.

Trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election, storming the Capitol, refusing to certify election results, and sending fake electors to Washington in order to subvert the will of the people? No, no threat there.

At some level it must hurt to stretch so far. And one would think if your only argument is laughably lame you would choose to just be quiet rather than embarrass yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT