ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Baer

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Doesn't it look weird when he runs? Like he's ducking down and trying to hide or something.

Speaking of Baer, my wife told me she talked to a nurse at UIHC a few weeks ago that said he is one of 5-6 cousins all playing sports at Iowa? The FB Kelly is a cousin, and there is a wrestler plus a volleyball player he is cousins with. Plus, his younger brother is on the hoops team. Maybe one other?
Also, he runs like a puma ready to pounce.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
Speaking of Baer, my wife told me she talked to a nurse at UIHC a few weeks ago that said he is one of 5-6 cousins all playing sports at Iowa? The FB Kelly is a cousin, and there is a wrestler plus a volleyball player he is cousins with. Plus, his younger brother is on the hoops team. Maybe one other?
I just learned this week that George Kittle and Jess Settles are cousins. And wasn’t Krieger-Coble also his cousin?

I just learned this week that George Kittle and Jess Settles are cousins. And wasn’t Krieger-Coble also his cousin?

Yes they are and I also had no idea that Settles and those guys where cousin. They almost were in school at the same time!!!! Since it seemed like Settles was at Iowa for 20 years!:D

After 10 games the Hawkeyes have 3 men who
average double figures on offense.

Cook...........16.6
Garza..........12.5
Wieskamp...10.1

Baer hustles on defense to block shots, steal the ball
or get a rebound. His basketball I.Q enables him to be
in the right place at the right time.

Well they are from Southern Iowa.

right now there are two MBB, one graduating VB and a wrestler. Could be wrong but I do not believe there is a FB player

Well they are from Southern Iowa.
these Kelley are originally from dubuque. Two of them are from the quads and two are from west branch, i believe

these Kelley are originally from dubuque. Two of them are from the quads and two are from west branch, i believe
My wife thought it was Austin Kelley, which makes sense with the QC connection.

Not as weird as Luka Garza. It honestly exhausts me to watch Garza, he moves in slow mo.

Agree but he has such a soft shot around the tin, range to rain threes and has a back to the basket game that seems like it is from another time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT