ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley announces she is running for President

Seems like a big waste of time and money. I doubt that she draws enough interest to even make the leaders promise her a cabinet position to drop out and support them. Sure, she probably beats Pence, but a warm loaf of bread probably does the same.

The end game might be positioning for a veep pick.

If Turd is the nominee, I put about a 99% chance that he picks a female as his running mate.
Speaking of VP, do you want Biden to pick a better VP compared to Kamala? I think if he runs then this might be the most important piece to Bidens campaign. Kamala is horrible and no one likes her. He needs to get someone that is well liked by moderates

I tend to agree with some of the earlier comments on this forum that Nikki is just there to dilute the DiSantos votes and increase Trump’s chances to capture a plurality of primary votes. Are all the republican primaries “winner take all” for delegates, even if the winner only gets, say, 36% of the votes?

Reactions: ConvenientParking
I tend to agree with some of the earlier comments on this forum that Nikki is just there to dilute the DiSantos votes and increase Trump’s chances to capture a plurality of primary votes. Are all the republican primaries “winner take all” for delegates, even if the winner only gets, say, 36% of the votes?

I think they are or at least most are. Plurality wins.

I mean Trump is leading in a head to head matchup anyways but I would not be surprised if he's using Haley to help hedge his bets.

She sold her soul like everyone else when she bowed down to Trump. She dogged him when he was running but then kissed his ass like all the rest. If she would have stayed true to herself maybe she would be taken seriously but she would probably get less votes than crazy Marge or Kari Lake nowadays. And the Republicans keep wondering why they can’t ever win the young voter over or win the popular vote?

Wood be a much better choice than Trump or DeSantis.
giphy.gif

Reactions: McLovin32
Why exactly is Kamala horrible? Why do people not like her?

As far as VP I don't necessarily dislike her. But she's essentially disappeared into the role. She's just kind of there with very little to say about her otherwise.

As a future presidential candidate I don't believe in her at all. In the '20 primaries she started as one of the leaders and then dropped massively in the polls. That IMO points to some seriously bad campaigning.

I think she just lacks charisma. That is tough for a politician.

Mayor Pete would be my choice. Gretchen Whitmer is up there too. Im a fan.
See...good answer. She's been hated from the start and I don't understand why. Also, the charisma part bothers me because that's why Americans didn't vote for Gore after 8 very solid years of Clinton, and instead we got Bush and a BS war. I don't care about charisma. What are your policies? That's what I want to know.

Wonder if she's in this to draw votes away from Ron DeSanctimonious.
That's my guess. Going to keep everything above the waist with Trump and they'll both hammer DeSantis and she'll hope he picks her for Veep after she does a good job not embarrassing him.

Do you not remember the 2020 primaries? She had a resounding no from the democratic base. There have been articles about how they try and hide her because she sucks. It’s not just the republicans that thinks this Tommy
Hated though? We don't hate her. Republicans have focused a shit ton on tearing her down immediately. Really for no reason. Mostly because they were told to.

Speaking of VP, do you want Biden to pick a better VP compared to Kamala? I think if he runs then this might be the most important piece to Bidens campaign. Kamala is horrible and no one likes her. He needs to get someone that is well liked by moderates
He really needs to, she is an anchor on his presidency and he knows it, he didn't want her in the first place. He will be 86 I believe if he makes it through a second term, no way can she be in line to be President for another 4 years. Many Dems can't stand her.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
As far as VP I don't necessarily dislike her. But she's essentially disappeared into the role. She's just kind of there with very little to say about her otherwise.

As a future presidential candidate I don't believe in her at all. In the '20 primaries she started as one of the leaders and then dropped massively in the polls. That IMO points to some seriously bad campaigning.
Right, but I never paid much attention to VPs in the past anyway. Pence a little because he was pushed to the front of the Covid response, but other than that, I have never seen a whole lot of our VP's.

Reactions: HawkMD

She dropped out before California...and she's from California. Says a lot.

Seems like a big waste of time and money. I doubt that she draws enough interest to even make the leaders promise her a cabinet position to drop out and support them. Sure, she probably beats Pence, but a warm loaf of bread probably does the same.
Last I read she was polling about one point ahead of Liz Cheney.

Right, but I never paid much attention to VPs in the past anyway. Pence a little because he was pushed to the front of the Covid response, but other than that, I have never seen a whole lot of our VP's.
Previous Presidents have been able to use the VP as a spokesperson or put them in charge of projects. Joe did that very well for Obama.

Harris is a non-entity. She's not a good spokesperson for the administration and the only thing she was put in charge of was the border...

Irrelevant. No Trump boot-licker will win a national election again. They’ll win local and state in deep red, but that’s it.

Trump poisons everything he touches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT