ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley announces she is running for President

She sold her soul like everyone else when she bowed down to Trump. She dogged him when he was running but then kissed his ass like all the rest. If she would have stayed true to herself maybe she would be taken seriously but she would probably get less votes than crazy Marge or Kari Lake nowadays. And the Republicans keep wondering why they can’t ever win the young voter over or win the popular vote?
Kamala called Joe a racist in the primaries and now she’s his VP.

I'm not even going to reply to that idiot Mitch, but you know there are literaly 100's if not thousands of examples, right? Here is one....
https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks
While insulting such a sizable segment of our population, Biden actually went further. He referred to this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language.

😂😂😂

Nice article, lol.

He is racist for using a term specifically designed to be more inclusive. Now THAT is some hilarious reaching.

😂😂

Reactions: ping72
As a future presidential candidate I don't believe in her at all. In the '20 primaries she started as one of the leaders and then dropped massively in the polls. That IMO points to some seriously bad campaigning.
She didn’t start as one of the leaders. She spent the first few months of her campaign in the 5%-8% support range. Then at the first debate in June 2019 she told her “That little girl was me” story and shot up to 17% in the polls, which at the time was good for second place behind Biden.

But a few weeks later at the very next debate, Tulsi attacked her record of prosecuting African-Americans for marijuana offenses. Harris dropped back into single digits and never recovered. She languished there for a few months until she ran out of money and dropped out of the race in December 2019, before primaries even started.

Reactions: Ree4 and NoleinATL
Nimrata surprised me here. It will be entertaining watching her get destroyed by the maga mob that she bowed to when kissing the ring and ass of their fuhrer. She's just another spineless, shameless Rightist. We can thank Dirty Don for exposing the true colors of all these Con losers

Reactions: littlez and MitchLL
While insulting such a sizable segment of our population, Biden actually went further. He referred to this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language.

😂😂😂

Nice article, lol.

He is racist for using a term specifically designed to be more inclusive. Now THAT is some hilarious reaching.

😂😂
I can keep going....you choose.

• Haha
Reactions: lucas80
Boring ad overall, too long, and poorly structured.

Why Haley?What's her thesis for being President? What's her campaign theme? She offers a hidge podge of the usual R talking points, nothing unique.

Also, one minute in, and she's talking about dead babies right there in her launch ad...um, don't do that.

Reactions: lucas80
I thought it was notable that she at least acknowledged republicans have lost the popular vote in 6 of 7 or 7 of the last 8 presidential elections.
That was a dart aimed at Trump, as was the new leadership line. She wants to take shots at Don, but she won't take shots at Don. She's scared like all the rest.

😂😂😂

Nice article, lol.

😂😂
It is instructive to note that the "article", came from the group that produced the bulk of Trump's/McGahn's judicial nominees. So, it's BS.

Reactions: torbee
Haley is simply making the calculation that Don will be out of the way in 2024. She is young enough to make a second run in 2028.
In the end if Trump is out of prison in 2024 he'll win the primary. He's going to do what he did in 2016. Dominate the portion of the primary voters who do not have a college degree, and let all the other candidates fight over the GQP voters who have a college degree.

I mean there are plenty of things to criticize Biden for, but the notion he is racist is hilariously ludicrous.
He has a long poor history. Kamala raised the issue. He was the lesser of two evils for sure and I am sure he has changed as we all do. There are pictures of him smiling and shaking hands with a KKK leader years ago.

Reactions: Ree4
He has a long poor history. Kamala raised the issue. He was the lesser of two evils for sure and I am sure he has changed as we all do. There are pictures of him smiling and shaking hands with a KKK leader years ago.

To me, Joe Biden isn't racist for someone born in 1942 (his birth year).

But he would be considered at least somewhat racist for someone born after say, 1975.

Reactions: Ree4 and EasyHawk
To me, Joe Biden isn't racist for someone born in 1942 (his birth year).

But he would be considered at least somewhat racist for someone born after say, 1975.
That is a good point. I agree with this as someone born well before 1970. People just often don’t allow that as a consideration.

Reactions: hawkdave007
Speaking of VP, do you want Biden to pick a better VP compared to Kamala? I think if he runs then this might be the most important piece to Bidens campaign. Kamala is horrible and no one likes her. He needs to get someone that is well liked by moderates
You are really wondering about a Biden VP choice? “the most important piece to his campaign.…”
Really?

What ACTION has Joe Biden ever taken that is racist? No one has yet answered that question. Unless you think a politician shaking some deplorable’s hand is racist.

Running to be Trump’s running mate and when they eventually lose in 2024, she’ll use her name recognition (and potential MAGA loyalists) to make another play in 2028.

Why exactly is Kamala horrible? Why do people not like her?

I think she just lacks charisma. That is tough for a politician.

Mayor Pete would be my choice. Gretchen Whitmer is up there too. Im a fan.
See...good answer. She's been hated from the start and I don't understand why. Also, the charisma part bothers me because that's why Americans didn't vote for Gore after 8 very solid years of Clinton, and instead we got Bush and a BS war. I don't care about charisma. What are your policies? That's what I want to know.

Well, it is what it is. Charisma is nothing new, especially in the time since TV.

"One thing Haley didn’t do in her video was address the orange elephant in the room. She didn’t so much as mention former President Donald Trump, the current polling leader for the Republican nomination. That’s not necessarily a surprise. Since 2016, the GOP in general, and primary candidates in particular, have been afraid to criticize or oppose Trump, even as Trump himself has denigrated and smeared his rivals in the most noxious and irresponsible ways.

The GOP has a collective action problem
Defeating Trump requires, at some point, criticizing Trump. But Trump’s large, enthusiastic base in the party will brook no criticism. If the entire party stood against him, he’d probably be in trouble. But everyone is afraid of being out front; no one wants to share the fate of Liz Cheney, who denounced Trump’s coup and got crushed in her primary. So Republicans boast about their toughness while trembling and genuflecting before their fascist overlord."

Reactions: torbee and desihawk
Running to be Trump’s running mate and when they eventually lose in 2024, she’ll use her name recognition (and potential MAGA loyalists) to make another play in 2028.
Not unless she professes that she will participate in a coup if needed. That's going to be the number one factor in who Trump chooses as his running mate.

"One thing Haley didn’t do in her video was address the orange elephant in the room. She didn’t so much as mention former President Donald Trump, the current polling leader for the Republican nomination. That’s not necessarily a surprise. Since 2016, the GOP in general, and primary candidates in particular, have been afraid to criticize or oppose Trump, even as Trump himself has denigrated and smeared his rivals in the most noxious and irresponsible ways.

The GOP has a collective action problem
Defeating Trump requires, at some point, criticizing Trump. But Trump’s large, enthusiastic base in the party will brook no criticism. If the entire party stood against him, he’d probably be in trouble. But everyone is afraid of being out front; no one wants to share the fate of Liz Cheney, who denounced Trump’s coup and got crushed in her primary. So Republicans boast about their toughness while trembling and genuflecting before their fascist overlord."

Well, she kind of did, as mentioned. She talked about the GOP losing the popular vote 6 of the last 7 presidential elections, and how it's time for new leadership. New leadership means Trump is too old. For all the Sleepy Joe talk, Trump would be 77-78 if he was elected in 2024. Probably why his campaign has been so low energy so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT