ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley: "I will be voting for Trump."

f98b5b0b4da44230c55a57b9fc8e108795a74834bfe637b176f62af86b8f6927.jpg

Reactions: Hans81
What exactly is she expected to do? Didn't Kamala call Biden a pedo on the campaign trail? Do you think she voted for him?

He is a piece of shit human being that deserves to be in prison, but he is not tearing the country apart. I'm sorry you feel America is so fragile. Maybe go hide in your basement until it's all over.
Can you guarantee that his campaign is DEFINITELY going to fail?

Will Biden definitely be re-elected????

Can you guarantee that his campaign is DEFINITELY going to fail?

Will Biden definitely be re-elected????
No. ? It doesn't matter as much as you all would like to believe. Democracy won't end if everyone doesn't vote the way you want them to. We will have an election this November and 4 years after that we will have another one. Barring some worldwide war or calamity our democracy will live on.

No. ? It doesn't matter as much as you all would like to believe. Democracy won't end if everyone doesn't vote the way you want them to. We will have an election this November and 4 years after that we will have another one. Barring some worldwide war or calamity our democracy will live on.
I wouldn't be so sure of that, given how the RW justices and the various legislators are supporting Trump at the moment. We have seen multiple GOP reps, including Nicki Hailey, AG Barr, et al give their support to Trump, after he has already told us what he will be if re-elected. Will they retract that support if Trump goes off the rails? Will you?

I seriously doubt it. "It's just an aberration," we will be told.

By that time, it will be too late, as we have seen in other countries where autocrats have come into power and the nation's institutions have been obliterated.

Are you willing to risk that, given the allegiance we have already seen by current GOP members who were once thought to be "normal" and oppose Trump, only to reverse their allegiances? I'm not. In fact, we have seen "RINOs" tell us otherwise, that Trump is a clear and present danger.

What more do you need?

If you firmly believe that, I hope you are right, but, I seriously doubt it will be that way. History has proven otherwise.

What exactly is she expected to do? Didn't Kamala call Biden a pedo on the campaign trail? Do you think she voted for him?
No, Harris didn't call Biden a pedo. She went after him for being against busing back in the day.

I wouldn't be so sure of that, given how the RW justices and the various legislators are supporting Trump at the moment. We have seen multiple GOP reps, including Nicki Hailey, AG Barr, et al give their support to Trump, after he has already told us what he will be if re-elected. Will they retract that support if Trump goes off the rails? Will you?

I seriously doubt it. "It's just an aberration," we will be told.

By that time, it will be too late, as we have seen in other countries where autocrats have come into power and the nation's institutions have been obliterated.

Are you willing to risk that, given the allegiance we have already seen by current GOP members who were once thought to be "normal" and oppose Trump, only to reverse their allegiances? I'm not. In fact, we have seen "RINOs" tell us otherwise, that Trump is a clear and present danger.

What more do you need?

If you firmly believe that, I hope you are right, but, I seriously doubt it will be that way. History has proven otherwise.
Better get in your bomb shelter till it's safe to come out.

Uh, not vote for a man who is tearing this country apart, in support for Putin????

Is it that complicated?

Seriously?
She went from one sentence warning that we MUST protect Ukraine to saying she would be voting for Trump, the guy who encouraged Putin to invade the rest of Europe, and who wants us out of NATO, in the next. Incredible stupidity from a self-serving politician.

Similar to Ted Cruz. She understands there is no future for in politics if she doesnā€™t endorse Trump. No way will the party allow her to run in 2028. This announcement was all about not being the next Liz Cheney or Kaisch. Republicans not welcome in the party anymore.

You should reserve a room in a psych ward for November. When Trump wins youā€™re going to become more unstable than you already are.
THESE MAXISTS ALL NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP, NEUTERED AND PUT IN DA PSYCH WARD AND DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN IS JUST DA ALPHA DAWG FOR DA JOB!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY OWNS DA LOONY LIBTAHDS LIKE DA HITMAN!!!!!!! HE SMASHES A COUPLE CANS OF SPRITE AND HE'S HORNY TO KICK ALL DA FOOKIN SEMEN AND SOY GUZZLING LIBTAHDS TO DA CURB!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WISH YOU HAD AS MUCH MONEY AS DA HITMAN WHO ALSO GROWS HIS OWN VEGETABLES UNLIKE YOU BETA CUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Huey Grey
Short sighted on her part. She just killed her political career.

When Trump dies so does his ā€œmovementā€.

Haley might be thinking that with Noem's fall from grace, she still has veep credibility.

Trump has shown he's willing to accept previous adversaries if they kiss his fat ass and praise him.

Cruz/Lil Marco/Scott/Meatball etc as previous examples.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT