ADVERTISEMENT

Nimrata vs. Barack Hussein Obama

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I notice that the people using "Nimrata" for Nikki Haley are many of the same types who used to wet themselves anytime someone used Obama's middle name. I'm glad to see they've gotten over their phobia of people using ethnic names in order to bring attention to the fact that a brown person is "different". Very "Colonialist" of them. In honor of that, I will share with you, Elon Musk making fun of Elizabeth Warren and Native Americans at the same time with this video of...well...whatever's going on here.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I notice that the people using "Nimrata" for Nikki Walker are many of the same types who used to wet themselves anytime someone used Obama's middle name. I'm glad to see they've gotten over their phobia of people using ethnic names in order to bring attention to the fact that a brown person is "different". Very "Colonialist" of them. In honor of that, I will share with you, Elon Musk making fun of Elizabeth Warren and Native Americans at the same time with this video of...well...whatever's going on here.

Who is Nikki Walker? And, I have only heard Trump use that name in recent days, but I'm not constantly following the political bs.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Yep. The pied piper of the D's on the board definitely does....

Lol no racism ever existed in America per her and the Civil War wasn't about slavery, Mr. Bothsides. You continue to deliver. Your takes are so obtuse it's pure comedy.

Her real name is Nimarata. I have to assume the reason they refer to her as Nimrata instead of Nimarata is because in their minds it’s closer to “nimrod”.

Democrats: “It’s racist to use Barack Obama’s middle name.”

Also Democrats, who had been mispronouncing Kamala for awhile before realizing their mistake: “It’s racist when Republicans mispronounce Kamala.”

Also Democrats: “Nimrata!”

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Her real name is Nimarata. I have to assume the reason they refer to her as Nimrata instead of Nimarata is because in their minds it’s closer to “nimrod”.

Democrats: “It’s racist to use Barack Obama’s middle name.”

Also Democrats, who had been mispronouncing Kamala for awhile before realizing their mistake: “It’s racist when Republicans mispronounce Kamala.”

Also Democrats: “Nimrata!”
She's a weak, unfit coward. Just going off of her though. Never once threw the domestic terrorist directly under the bus for anything as unbecoming as he is. Has to pander to the racist, treason base. Embarrassing

Lol no racism ever existed in America per her and the Civil War wasn't about slavery, Mr. Bothsides. You continue to deliver. Your takes are so obtuse it's pure comedy.
Continue to attack the only person with any chance of keeping, Don "end of democracy" Trump, off the Republican ballot.

You want a Trump v Biden matchup...just admit it.

There have been political attacks by the right regarding this issue long before the thread that Chis started.

Very noticeable that the people who are the most blatant hypocrites on the board are always the ones who cry "both sides!" when it gets pointed out how big of hypocrites they actually are.

As usual, we have Dems proclaiming that their brand of racism is totally justified. BAU.

I guess some of the folks on here will use it, but that's expected regardless of sides in my experience here. That said, the only politician I've heard use the name is Trump and I've not heard anyone object to that. It's all interesting, huh?

Reactions: funksouljon
I notice that the people using "Nimrata" for Nikki Haley are many of the same types who used to wet themselves anytime someone used Obama's middle name. I'm glad to see they've gotten over their phobia of people using ethnic names in order to bring attention to the fact that a brown person is "different". Very "Colonialist" of them. In honor of that, I will share with you, Elon Musk making fun of Elizabeth Warren and Native Americans at the same time with this video of...well...whatever's going on here.

Who is doing this?

I never even knew what her middle name was although after seeing it I actually like it. It's cool sounding.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Who is doing this?

Yeah, I don't pay attention when message board idiots do it and only a little bit of attention when unserious media people do it, but only because they can amplify bad things. When party leaders and elected officials start doing it then that is a problem.

Maybe some of the left wingers who use Haley's birth name can comment on their intent?

Are they trying to mock Haley, her heritage and even suggest she's not eligible for the presidency or are they trying to score points on the deplorables who loved using Hussein for Obama (and all sorts of nicknames since Trump).

My impression is that the right wingers used Hussein because they thought that was a landed punch that should cause damage.

My impression is that the left wingers use Nimrata because they think that the MAGA/right wingers think that it's a landed punch that should cause damage, except it's one of their own.

Of course this interpretation means that the both sides aren't exactly the same and that there isn't glaring and obvious hypocrisy, I know that's difficult for some to accept.

This interpretation also gives the benefit of the doubt to the left rather than the right. I'm OK with that given the existence of the deplorables/MAGA and belief that the two sides are not exactly the same and that there are differences.

Just something to consider.

Reactions: nelly02
No clue. I was unaware that this was even a thing until I read this thread.
The first few times I rea it I thought it was just a female version of "Nimrod" for some. Then I realized it was her a play on her name (spelled incorrectly intentionally I suppose) and it harkened me back to the cry babies who took such offense to "Hussein" and how people pronounce "Kamala" or even "Pocahontas". Just an easy thing to point out and something to serve as a reminder down the line when they clutch their pearls at the next thing they pretend to be offended by.

Maybe some of the left wingers who use Haley's birth name can comment on their intent?

Are they trying to mock Haley, her heritage and even suggest she's not eligible for the presidency or are they trying to score points on the deplorables who loved using Hussein for Obama (and all sorts of nicknames since Trump).

My impression is that the right wingers used Hussein because they thought that was a landed punch that should cause damage.

My impression is that the left wingers use Nimrata because they think that the MAGA/right wingers think that it's a landed punch that should cause damage, except it's one of their own.

Of course this interpretation means that the both sides aren't exactly the same and that there isn't glaring and obvious hypocrisy, I know that's difficult for some to accept.

This interpretation also gives the benefit of the doubt to the left rather than the right. I'm OK with that given the existence of the deplorables/MAGA and belief that the two sides are not exactly the same and that there are differences.

See post 10

It doesn't matter why they're doing it. What matters is their complete lack of self awareness in that they would 100% take offense to it if someone was doing it to her and she was a Dem.

• Haha
So aren’t you now clutching your pearls?
No. I'm exposing how stupid they are, when they pretend to be so offended by the same shit when it's someone on their side being "nicknamed". Then partaking in the exact same behavior as if it's perfectly acceptable suddenly. Pointing at clowns. Not clutching at pearls. I don't expect everyone to understand. It's OK.

• Haha
No. I'm exposing how stupid they are, when they pretend to be so offended by the same shit when it's someone on their side being "nicknamed". Then partaking in the exact same behavior as if it's perfectly acceptable suddenly. Pointing at clowns. Not clutching at pearls. I don't expect everyone to understand. It's OK.

Did you call out your fellow party when it was done with Obama?

It’s wrong - it shouldn’t be done. But to sit here and say the Dems were clutching pearls when it was being done by the freaking GOP front runner and President rings of insincerity

It doesn't matter why they're doing it. What matters is their complete lack of self awareness in that they would 100% take offense to it if someone was doing it to her and she was a Dem.
Who is they? I’ve only witnessed Chis doing it.

Did you call out your fellow party when it was done with Obama?

It’s wrong - it shouldn’t be done. But to sit here and say the Dems were clutching pearls when it was being done by the freaking GOP front runner and President rings of insincerity
I'm doing it because they receive no push back from their racist base and are cheered on emphasizing Hussein or purposely misspeaking Kamala. For a lady who says racism never existed here and has to go by Nikki or said racists won't vote for her not that they will anyways. We get it yet?

Reactions: MitchLL
It doesn't help your case when you have to lie about what she said. Especially since she said in the same interview that she grew up with with and had to overcome racism.
So she's a phony and doesn't stand for anything but what needs to be said at the time?

✔️

Reactions: Huey Grey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT