ADVERTISEMENT

Nimrata vs. Barack Hussein Obama

Actually I would prefer her as the nominee to Trump. But I'm not going to ignore the fact that she was just factually wrong on the civil war and racism. To me what is more telling about all of it is that she's smart enough to know America has a long history of racism and she's smart enough to know that slavery caused the civil war. So her ignoring of these things appears to be very intentional.
It got her elected in SoCar. I would prefer her over Trump too but missteps tend to be forgotten.
Let’s see if Republicans remember to bring out all of Joe’s dumb things like Obama being a clean black guy this November.

This is a stupid topic. Your name is your name. People only said Hussein to try to call Obama Muslim or relate him to sadam, it was stupid then and doing the same to Haley is stupid now.
It’s all they’ve got so they’ll run with it. They HOPE the NH voters are dumb and fall for it.

It’s all they’ve got so they’ll run with it. They HOPE the NH voters are dumb and fall for it.
I’m not an r or a d but the little stuff like this gets really old when watching it all play out. I get to choose which party to vote for in the primary and I’m going r and probably Haley when it comes around. A d primary vote is wasted this year since it’s just going to be Biden.

It got her elected in SoCar. I would prefer her over Trump too but missteps tend to be forgotten.
Let’s see if Republicans remember to bring out all of Joe’s dumb things like Obama being a clean black guy this November.
Joe says dumb things. The difference is that Joe’s is dumb and Trump is intentional and calculated.

Joe says dumb things. The difference is that Joe’s is dumb and Trump is intentional and calculated.
So then you just admitted that Trump is smarter than Joe.
The sad thing is that’s not saying much.
I still pray we get two new candidates.

So then you just admitted that Trump is smarter than Joe.
The sad thing is that’s not saying much.
I still pray we get two new candidates.
Pretty anecdotal.

Being smarter in this situation isn’t something to brag about. It makes Trump look like the piece of sh\t he is. So I guess you can celebrate it??

Pretty anecdotal.

Being smarter in this situation isn’t something to brag about. It makes Trump look like the piece of sh\t he is. So I guess you can celebrate it??
I’m not celebrating it at all.
But you just confirmed to me my initial assessment of your “smarts”.

I’m not celebrating it at all.
But you just confirmed to me my initial assessment of your “smarts”.
Glad you aren’t celebrating it!

Also glad I do not care about your assessment of my intelligence.

Nice to see you carried over your insulting ways from 2023!

I gotta say...pretty good Thursday morning three pager going here. My contributions to this board continually go unappreciated. You're welcome.

• Love
Reactions: IANDFAN
The hypocrisy works both ways in these situations, yet that fact is so often missed.

For example, Obama was a democrat so it was ok to refer to him by his middle name in an attempt to tie him to middle eastern types. Now that Haley is being called by her first name, that is just plain wrong and we will call out this injustice.

Both sides and such.

The hypocrisy works both ways in these situations, yet that fact is so often missed.

For example, Obama was a democrat so it was ok to refer to him by his middle name in an attempt to tie him to middle eastern types. Now that Haley is being called by her first name, that is just plain wrong and we will call out this injustice.

Both sides and such.
See post #50

Republicans: "call her Nimrata!"

Also Republicans: "don't you dare care her Nimrata!"
None of the posters criticizing Dems for calling her Nimrata call her Nimrata. If you can find examples of Faulty or Bins or myself calling her Nimrata then you have a valid point. Otherwise you’re just grasping at straws.

Both sides and such.
Well, considering I consider both to be equally stupid and called out both, I'm not sure how that applies. However, Obama was 8 years ago and this is happening currently.

None of the posters criticizing Dems for calling her Nimrata call her Nimrata. If you can find examples of Faulty or Bins or myself calling her Nimrata then you have a valid point. Otherwise you’re just grasping at straws.
Trump calls her Nimrata and Rs vote for him over her by 30 points.

Some lib calls her Nimrata, and R lose their doody.

Make this make sense.

Republicans: "call her Nimrata!"

Also Republicans: "don't you dare care her Nimrata!"

GOP: Barack Hussein Obama

Democrats: That's just dog whistle racism!

Joe Biden: He's gonna put all you people back in chains and if you don't like me then you're not really black, you hear me, boy?!?!

Also Democrats: Biden likes black people! Not racist at all! But Trump! Leave Biden alone!

Well, considering I consider both to be equally stupid and called out both, I'm not sure how that applies. However, Obama was 8 years ago and this is happening currently.
I get it. Rs can use the N word but not us libs. How silly of us

GOP: Barack Hussein Obama

Democrats: That's just dog whistle racism!

Joe Biden: He's gonna put all you people back in chains and if you don't like me then you're not really black, you hear me, boy?!?!

Also Democrats: Biden likes black people! Not racist at all! But Trump! Leave Biden alone!
Don't strain yourself with this one.

I get it. Rs can use the N word but not us libs. How silly of us
I don't think either side should ever use it. Not you though. You're perfectly with fine with Biden using it and calling blacks "boy". Biden actually used the N word multiple times in congress and you're gonna defend him for it.

IIRC it was pointed out (by the poster who shares her heritage) that trump and his minions would start calling her that as she rose in the polls. It became sort of a joke....and then it happened as predicted.
Naturally faulty blames the dems for predicting correctly what the magats would do.

IIRC it was pointed out (by the poster who shares her heritage) that trump and his minions would start calling her that as she rose in the polls. It became sort of a joke....and then it happened as predicted.
Naturally faulty blames the dems for predicting correctly what the magats would do.

It applies because it includes more than just you but I applaud you for rising above this nonsense and calling out both sides equally. Granted, I almost never see you call out the Rs for anything and you spend most of your time "trolling the libs" but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Obama is still alive and people still like to emphasize the HUSSEIN part of his name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT