ADVERTISEMENT

No matter how the second half goes…

RagnarLothbrok

HR All-American
Apr 4, 2023
Hats off to all the Iowa players and how hard they’re playing, especially the defense. Phil Parker has truly put together a championship caliber unit. All the Iowa players have a lot of pride and I commend each and every one of them.

Brian, your spoiled, pampered, entitled , nepo baby ass can’t GTFO soon enough. And Kirk, if you aren’t willing to swallow your pride and do something about the offense, you can follow right behind Tommy Boy.

That’s all.

Oh, and still eat shit, @Frosty7130 and others. A big bag of it. 😘

Hats off to all the Iowa players and how hard they’re playing, especially the defense. Phil Parker has truly put together a championship caliber unit. All the Iowa players have a lot of pride and I commend each and every one of them.

Brian, your spoiled, pampered, entitled , nepo baby ass can’t GTFO soon enough. And Kirk, if you aren’t willing to swallow your pride and do something about the offense, you can follow right behind Tommy Boy.

That’s all.

Aw, sorry your feelings are hurt for getting called out such a whiny ****. It's cute that you'd rather think of me during the game than the team though, shows how much of a miserable little pussy you are that you'd rather bitch than watch.

Reactions: bIhawk

That’s all.

It's a CFP quality defense for the 3rd year in a row. Unfortunately I think they tire in the 2nd half and people will forget how elite they really are.

That’s all.

Damn straight and well said my Hawk friend … they’re playing inspired and you just never know what can happen even unlikely I hope and pray GREAT POST

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Aw, sorry your feelings are hurt for getting called out such a whiny ****. It's cute that you'd rather think of me during the game than the team though, shows how much of a miserable little pussy you are that you'd rather bitch than watch.
Lol.

Find a mirror, mother ****er.

You got like none of that right. But keep throwing shit at the wall, you little Brian dick-riding bitch boy. It’s comical your incessant need to suck him off every chance you get.

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty7130
Lol.

Find a mirror, mother ****er.

You got like none of that right. But keep throwing shit at the wall, you little Brian dick-riding bitch boy. It’s comical your incessant need to suck him off every chance you get.
It's so hilarious how small-minded you are to think not crying like a giant bitch every second of every game thread = liking Brian lol

I bet you struggle with object permanence too. Thanks for the free rent!

Lots of people on here can't handle getting called out for terrible takes. It happens.
With your performance in this thread, that is clearly the case. Your projection is downright hilarious.😂

Btw, I have no idea what you’re even talking about as far as getting “called out” for a bad take. On Brian Ferentz? Lol. Okay.

• Haha
With your performance in this thread, that is clearly the case. Your projection is downright hilarious.😂

Btw, I have no idea what you’re even talking about as far as getting “called out” for a bad take. On Brian Ferentz? Lol. Okay.
You keep trying to make this a thing, please stop while you're miles behind, you're just embarrassing yourself even more.

Reactions: bIhawk
Do these “comebacks” you keep coming up with actually make sense to you? I mean, you honestly think these are sick burns or something?

Lol. You are more of an idiot than I previously gave you credit for.
You're so desperate for attention. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

You're so desperate for attention. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
Wow. That’s brilliant.

Apparently, with you, I accomplished my objective. 🙄

Any other amazing insight, genius? Or are you done blowing up this thread with your usual “it’s everyone else who are triggered, attention-seeking, whiny little bitches” drivel?

As entertaining as these exchanges are, feel free to return to burying your face back in Brian’s lap anytime you wish. 😝

• Haha
Wow. That’s brilliant.

Apparently, with you, I accomplished my objective. 🙄

Any other amazing insight, genius? Or are you done blowing up this thread with your usual “it’s everyone else who are triggered, attention-seeking, whiny little bitches” drivel?

As entertaining as these exchanges are, feel free to return to burying your face back in Brian’s lap anytime you wish. 😝
LMAO you cannot be serious, you're gonna start this thread and call ME the attention-seeker

You are seriously too pathetic to make fun of

I feel bad for you man

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
LMAO you cannot be serious, you're gonna start this thread and call ME the attention-seeker

You are seriously too pathetic to make fun of

I feel bad for you man
I love instant validation of a point:
Or are you done blowing up this thread with your usual “it’s everyone else who are triggered, attention-seeking, whiny little bitches” drivel?
Lol. I guess that answer is no.

Thank you for your pity. You have made my night. 😂

Have a good one. Carry on.

• Haha
I love instant validation of a point:

Lol. I guess that answer is no.

Thank you for your pity. You have made my night. 😂

Have a good one. Carry on.
I'm sure I have, I know human interaction is a rarity for you lol

It'd be cute if you were able to find any evidence of me defending BF at all. If you're so convinced of that it should be easy to find.

Honest question, what's it like being so mentally soft that my mere existence causes you to shit your diapers on here? It's fascinating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT