ADVERTISEMENT

No sugarcoating this flop

JerseyCityHawki

HB Heisman
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
As bad as my post saying we will win out I wish I could punch myself out and choke myself out… what a maroon I am and I am eating deep fried crow for the rest of the season… this team is so much like the 2016 team… high expectations and no bite … the defense is actually horrible and the offense is only so so because of KJ2

Time for some strong sleeping pills and vodka tonight this was an absolute nightmare of a game - I want to kick myself in the nuts right now for being delusional as FOOK!

MSU will probably never win more than 1-2 more games

Hang it up KF!

• Haha
Reactions: hawkdave007
I have been a Hawkeye fan for many years (60 plus) and I am a glass is half full type of guy, but I must say, I am seriously concerned about where the team sits right now. (Can we deal effectively with NIL, can we continue to holdback on portal usage, are our offensive concepts outdated, do we stay with players too long even though they are underperforming ? ) As fans, the most effective thing to be done is contribute to SWARM- otherwise, quit complaining… complaining alone means you are part of the problem!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DewHawk
I have been a Hawkeye fan for many years (60 plus) and I am a glass is half full type of guy, but I must say, I am seriously concerned about where the team sits right now. (Can we deal effectively with NIL, can we continue to holdback on portal usage, are our offensive concepts outdated, do we stay with players too long even though they are underperforming ? ) As fans, the most effective thing to be done is contribute to SWARM- otherwise, quit complaining… complaining alone means you are part of the problem!!!!
I highly doubt that the swarm will ever compete with the $$ generated by the big dogs. Its just not going to happen at Iowa, or about 50 other top 60 some schools. Alot of these collectives will probably go away when this 20% revenue sharing thing starts in a year or two anyway, but we're never going to fund like OSU. Michigan, USC, Oregon, etc... It's not going to happen. Our only hope is to identify their castoffs for our portal additions.

The SWARM has major issues when your high dollar transfers flop like Cade...

You have the Lineman that will go nameless clown you TWICE.

Sorry, not giving a dime to Swarm for KF to waste anyway.

Program is dead in the water until Kirk decides to leave. We'll see how bad of a disaster it is by then.

Program is dead in the water until Kirk decides to leave. We'll see how bad of a disaster it is by then.
I am my not spending my life savings on so-called college football ever. I have other priorities such as my children and grandchildren. And if I did it sure as hell would not be with Ferentz as the head coach. The guy made career out of feasting on shi*** teams.

Reactions: MitchLL

Don’t forget the $ we wasted on Kaleb brown.

I am my not spending my life savings on so-called college football ever. I have other priorities such as my children and grandchildren. And if I did it sure as hell would not be with Ferentz as the head coach. The guy made career out of feasting on shi*** teams.
The stubbornness and FU attitude about giving the backups a chance shows he no longer cares what anyone thinks.
He needs to go. Tired of his smug bs.

Reactions: DewHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT