ADVERTISEMENT

No, we're not going to forget

"an easy way out"? Really? I don't think "an easy way out" is what people were looking for but it does speak to your mindset on the whole thing... sit down, take your shot and stfu right?
As to the previous infection point - Just b/c vax on top of infection may lead to stronger protection doesn't mean prior infection should be ignored. That's ridiculous now and it was then.
“Oh, you’ve already HAD Covid? Awesome!! Here’s your vax”.

There’s the result of not “ignoring” a prior infection. How does having already had Covid change anything? Be specific.

This ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you know you've lost an argument.

What argument did I "lose"?

There is no such thing as "artificial immunity".
You can obtain natural immunity from either viruses OR vaccines.

And your li'l buddy's Op Ed cites claims "scientists were wrong" on topics where his references are the first 3-4 weeks of the pandemic.

His issue isn't the "scientists and doctors" here. It is the MEDIA. In particular, right-wing media that mischaracterized the science throughout.

I'd bet that author agrees with you on 90% your bought and paid for Covid conclusions
Which "Covid conclusions" have I been "bought and paid for"?

It's a point of fact that vaccines provide more CONSISTENT protection that infections do.
AND that new variants "break through" prior infections in lots and lots of people, which is WHY getting updated vaccine boosters is a good idea for most people who qualify to get them.

My PCP recommends the bi-valent to all of his patients, regardless of age; he's taken them, too.

Did he "pay me"?

"an easy way out"? Really? I don't think "an easy way out" is what people were looking for but it does speak to your mindset on the whole thing... sit down, take your shot and stfu right?
As to the previous infection point - Just b/c vax on top of infection may lead to stronger protection doesn't mean prior infection should be ignored. That's ridiculous now and it was then.
There can be no other solutions. If they admit your body’s immune system is effective against C-19 nobody will continue to get the shots. I haven’t read mr science joes place even mention T-cells yet. But he thinks it’s totally okay that Merck’s new medication is causing mutations, making the shots even less effective with each mutation.

There can be no other solutions. If they admit your body’s immune system is effective against C-19 nobody will continue to get the shots. I haven’t read mr science joes place even mention T-cells yet. But he thinks it’s totally okay that Merck’s new medication is causing mutations, making the shots even less effective with each mutation.
No one ever said “your body’s immune system” isn’t “effective” against Covid.

Well, except for those rotting bodies of the millions and millions who died from it, of course.

Or the millions more suffering from long-Covid, of course.

Those immune systems kinda sucked. But the people who got it and survived with no consequence…yeah, THEIR immune systems could be considered to have been effective.

As for the claim about Merck’s medication…that has nothing to do, at all, with whether or not one should be vaxxed.

Reactions: Joes Place
No one ever said “your body’s immune system” isn’t “effective” against Covid.

Well, except for those rotting bodies of the millions and millions who died from it, of course.

Or the millions more suffering from long-Covid, of course.

Those immune systems kinda sucked. But the people who got it and survived with no consequence…yeah, THEIR immune systems could be considered to have been effective.

As for the claim about Merck’s medication…that has nothing to do, at all, with whether or not one should be vaxxed.
You’re ignoring co-morbidities, or at least not giving enough acknowledgment of them in their roles in covid deaths. It’s been well documented that in a super duper majority of covid deaths the deceased had an average of 3-4 additional co-morbidities.

If you meet certain criteria, age, diabetes, immunodeficiency, heart conditions, etc the vaccine is probably right for you. If you’re 20 something, not obese, not diabetic, not IC, etc AND you’ve had covid, you’re probably just as fine not taking the experiment.

Also, while we mourn for the millions who died from covid it’s still factual to recognize that the ratio of survivors to dead has always been about 98-2 per 100 infections.

What’s been missing in all of this, is the statement that’s said on EVERY pharmaceutical ad… ASK YOUR DOCTOR if this experiment is right for YOU.

Last edited:
There can be no other solutions. If they admit your body’s immune system is effective against C-19 nobody will continue to get the shots.

1.2M Americans didn't have "immune systems effective against C-19"

And millions more have long-term side effects they are dealing with.

Oh good so now you’re playing God

How am I "playing God"?

The "experts" designed a drug that induces mutations in the virus replication process and makes it more difficult for it to continue infecting someone. How did "the experts" have that wrong?

Be specific.

Dr. Ryan Cole of Idaho has until Jan. 30 to respond to charges from the Washington Medical Commission that he violated standards related to COVID-19 and patient care.

Cole, a pathologist whose specialty does not involve direct patient-care experience, has maintained that he didn’t violate any standards while treating patients for COVID-19 via telehealth.

The statement of charges from the Washington Medical Commission says otherwise.

The Washington state medical board’s decision to charge Cole follows a lengthy investigation. It opened the investigation in 2021, in response to multiple complaints about Cole’s conduct in public forums about COVID-19; his disproven and unproven claims about the coronavirus vaccine; and his practice of seeing COVID-19 patients through a website that advertised a willingness to prescribe drugs that do not prevent or treat the disease.

The Washington board chose to investigate, using patient records and recordings of Cole’s public statements. In its statement of charges, the board said Cole’s public presentations included “numerous false and misleading statements” about:

The board said those statements “were harmful and dangerous to individual patients, generated mistrust in the medical profession and in public health, and had a wide-spread negative impact on the health and well-being of our communities.”

Dr. Ryan Cole of Idaho has until Jan. 30 to respond to charges from the Washington Medical Commission that he violated standards related to COVID-19 and patient care.

Cole, a pathologist whose specialty does not involve direct patient-care experience, has maintained that he didn’t violate any standards while treating patients for COVID-19 via telehealth.

The statement of charges from the Washington Medical Commission says otherwise.

The Washington state medical board’s decision to charge Cole follows a lengthy investigation. It opened the investigation in 2021, in response to multiple complaints about Cole’s conduct in public forums about COVID-19; his disproven and unproven claims about the coronavirus vaccine; and his practice of seeing COVID-19 patients through a website that advertised a willingness to prescribe drugs that do not prevent or treat the disease.

The Washington board chose to investigate, using patient records and recordings of Cole’s public statements. In its statement of charges, the board said Cole’s public presentations included “numerous false and misleading statements” about:

The board said those statements “were harmful and dangerous to individual patients, generated mistrust in the medical profession and in public health, and had a wide-spread negative impact on the health and well-being of our communities.”

Well yeah if you're brave enough to go against the accepted narrative you're a villain with a target on your back....duh. This basically means the MD can be trusted to care enough to put patient care first and is bright enough to be asking the appropriate questions, while giving the middle finger to the COVID cartel ring leaders who are so wonderfully orchestrating this shit show.

Last edited:
Well yeah if you're brave enough to go against the accepted narrative you're a villain with a target on your back....duh. This shit basically means the MD can be trusted to care enough to put patient care first and is bright enough to be asking the appropriate questions, while giving the middle finger to the COVID cartel ring leaders who are so wonderfully orchestrating this shit show.
You are certifiably insane.

Please dear baby Jesus make the next pandemic super deadly so the idiots that are anti masks/vaccines will die off thus removing their ignorant/stupid DNA from our gene pool

• Haha
Right because I'm not a sheep and don't settle for face value or believe everything I'm told I should believe.
LOL...you're the biggest sheep out there. No matter how mant times Wakefield and his ilk are blown to pieces, YOU still blindly follow along - you believe everything they blather WITHOUT QUESTION. Lots of people question things but when they see compelling evidence that settles the issue, they accept it rather than making up new f'n excuses to not do so. You're the new excuse maker constantly lying to justify your bullshit.

LOL...you're the biggest sheep out there. No matter how mant times Wakefield and his ilk are blown to pieces, YOU still blindly follow along - you believe everything they blather WITHOUT QUESTION. Lots of people question things but when they see compelling evidence that settles the issue, they accept it rather than making up new f'n excuses to not do so. You're the new excuse maker constantly lying to justify your bullshit.
Wrong. I'M the one that's a skeptic. I'M the one that's questioning the mainstream. That's not what a sheep does.

We have two different world views health and medicine, and more specifically on vaccines. Pre-COVID my view was apparently recruiting the undecided population 500% faster than yours. It's undoubtedly accelerated now with the COVID circus we've all been watching over the past few years. That, despite the billions of dollars being allocated to advertise and persuade, and the massive censorship efforts to win over all those sheep minds like yourself. That should make it completely obvious which side holds the truth ;)

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Wrong. I'M the one that's a skeptic. I'M the one that's questioning the mainstream. That's not what a sheep does.

We have two different world views health and medicine, and more specifically on vaccines. Pre-COVID my view was apparently recruiting the undecided population 500% faster than yours. It's undoubtedly accelerated now with the COVID circus we've all been watching over the past few years. That, despite the billions of dollars being allocated to advertise and persuade, and the massive censorship efforts to win over all those sheep minds like yourself. That should make it completely obvious which side holds the truth ;)
LOL...you're no skeptic. There is absolutely NO evidence that would get you to change your mind. None. You are all in no matter what. You've demonstrated that time and again. You and your idiot friends are dangerous and get people - including children - killed which is why you are beneath contemptible.

As for your idiotic justification...to invoke Godwin, Hitler convinced an entire f'n country that he was right. For future reference, the number of believers doesn't make anything right but it's hardly surprising that you would think so given that the truth isn't on your "side". You aren't interested in the truth. You're only interested in convincing as many people as possible that you're "right" - that's your "win" - and you don't give a damn about the consequences.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
As for your idiotic justification...to invoke Godwin, Hitler convinced an entire f'n country that he was right. For future reference, the number of believers doesn't make anything right but it's hardly surprising that you would think so given that the truth isn't on your "side". You aren't interested in the truth. You're only interested in convincing as many people as possible that you're "right" - that's your "win" - and you don't give a damn about the consequences.
Oh shit how many times have I heard you guys play the numbers game with me as far as how many people agree with me? You can't have it both ways.

You and your idiot friends are dangerous and get people - including children - killed which is why you are beneath contemptible.
Again, ignoring the deaths and injuries alleged to the vaccines themselves. You're still missing the cost end of the C/B equation, which has been that way for years. Try asking the countless people/families claiming vaccine injury/death what THEY feel is dangerous.

Oh shit how many times have I heard you guys play the numbers game with me as far as how many people agree with me? You can't have it both ways.
Find a single instance of me making such an idiotic claim and I'll leave the board forever. If you can't find such an instance you can either acknowledge it or you leave the board for a year. Bet?
Again, ignoring the deaths and injuries alleged to the vaccines themselves. You're still missing the cost end of the C/B equation, which has been that way for years. Try asking the countless people/families claiming vaccine injury/death what THEY feel is dangerous.
So...you also think antibiotics should be pulled. Got it. They kill people and make others violently ill. They cause bacteria to mutate into drug resistant variants that can sicken and kill. Must. Be. Banned.

You're a simple-minded
LeadingPerfumedKissingbug-max-1mb.gif

Again, ignoring the deaths and injuries alleged to the vaccines themselves.
No one is "ignoring" them.

They are simply far far less common than the "deaths and injuries" that come with unvaccinated infections/exposures to the actual virus.

Just like how you and your ilk convince people to skip measles vaccinations - and that infection can essentially "erase/reset" your entire immune system - MOST of the complications and from measles infection are NOT due to measles, they are due to other infections that your body "forgot" how to combat.

Yet, here you are, pushing nonsense that will get more people's children seriously ill from things that could readily be avoided.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
No one is "ignoring" them.

They are simply far far less common than the "deaths and injuries" that come with unvaccinated infections/exposures to the actual virus.

Just like how you and your ilk convince people to skip measles vaccinations - and that infection can essentially "erase/reset" your entire immune system - MOST of the complications and from measles infection are NOT due to measles, they are due to other infections that your body "forgot" how to combat.

Yet, here you are, pushing nonsense that will get more people's children seriously ill from things that could readily be avoided.
Why are you always pushing potential side effects on people? The rides at Disney have warnings because while millions of people ride them every year without incident, there's still a risk to getting in that tea cup. You act as if there's no risk at all and look down on those who aren't jumping at the opportunity to take that risk.

Because the risks of getting viruses are far more common and far worse than the risks of the vaccines.
I'm not talking about all vaccines, I'm only talking about one experiment, and people have the right to weigh the risks associated with the virus vs the risk of side effects.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT