ADVERTISEMENT

No, we're not going to forget

I'd bet on it being just a boatload of disinformation that you will slurp down like Gospel.
369317122_695753029261117_889311170627574429_n.jpg

Criminal fraud.
A picture containing text, screenshot, font, documentDescription automatically generated

It’s worth noting that no confounding factors were identified in all 39 cases. The fact that 19 were simply written off due ‘limited information available’ shows complete indifference and inaction on behalf of Pfizer and BioNTech by not bothering to investigate these deaths, or even attempt to seek out further information.

For the remaining 20 cases, the report states, ‘causality between the vaccination and the occurrence of the fatalities cannot be ruled out, based on the temporal relationship, although no laboratory data or autopsy results provided evidence of a causal relationship.’

This carefully worded statement by Pfizer/BioNTech does not deny the possibility that vaccination was the cause of death but hides behind the lack of ‘evidence of a causal relationship’, rendering it moot.

This FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) released pharmacovigilance document reveals that for these fatal cases, autopsies were either simply not done; unknown if done or the reason, ‘limited information was provided’ is given.

This lack of investigation into these child/adolescent deaths is egregious, particularly since it is highly unusual for a young person to experience either a pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, ruptured aneurysm, cardiac failure, to name but a few of the devastating adverse events resulting in death.
Dr Clare Craig, a UK based diagnostic pathologist, spoke exclusively to Children’s Health Defense, Europe about the issue of autopsies and vaccination: ‘There is a catch 22. A series of post-mortems demonstrating the mechanisms of action of the vaccine could be used as evidence of a mechanism, but pathologists largely won’t make the connection in an individual until they’ve seen such a series published. The tail wags the dog.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Criminal fraud.
A picture containing text, screenshot, font, documentDescription automatically generated

It’s worth noting that no confounding factors were identified in all 39 cases. The fact that 19 were simply written off due ‘limited information available’ shows complete indifference and inaction on behalf of Pfizer and BioNTech by not bothering to investigate these deaths, or even attempt to seek out further information.

For the remaining 20 cases, the report states, ‘causality between the vaccination and the occurrence of the fatalities cannot be ruled out, based on the temporal relationship, although no laboratory data or autopsy results provided evidence of a causal relationship.’

This carefully worded statement by Pfizer/BioNTech does not deny the possibility that vaccination was the cause of death but hides behind the lack of ‘evidence of a causal relationship’, rendering it moot.

This FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) released pharmacovigilance document reveals that for these fatal cases, autopsies were either simply not done; unknown if done or the reason, ‘limited information was provided’ is given.

This lack of investigation into these child/adolescent deaths is egregious, particularly since it is highly unusual for a young person to experience either a pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, ruptured aneurysm, cardiac failure, to name but a few of the devastating adverse events resulting in death.
Dr Clare Craig, a UK based diagnostic pathologist, spoke exclusively to Children’s Health Defense, Europe about the issue of autopsies and vaccination: ‘There is a catch 22. A series of post-mortems demonstrating the mechanisms of action of the vaccine could be used as evidence of a mechanism, but pathologists largely won’t make the connection in an individual until they’ve seen such a series published. The tail wags the dog.

Children's Health Defense is propaganda, spud.
And what is highlighted is accurate: all of those "events" occurred at rates consistent with population averages.

Where's the propaganda coming from?

Primarily, Russian troll farms, and folks who want to divide Americans on key issues.

It certainly isn't coming from universities, where academic researchers are struggling to "expose" it. They're 180° from the garbage you post. And none of them are publishing anything like what you dredge up on Youtube and Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Some of it came from the veterinarian who runs Pfizer.

A "veterinarian runs Pfizer"?

I keep challenging you idiots to take a stroll down to your nearby university (Iowa, FL St, wherever) and have a sit-down with some of the biologists/immunologists/virologists there, and show them your videos for their "takes".

You continue to fail to go anywhere for any actual expertise on the topic.

Remember this whopper of a tale?!? 100%

Remember that time you and your buddies posted an article about scientists trying to "re-infect" people with the original Covid strains?

And they were UNABLE to?

Because far too many people had been vaccinated for it?

Good times!!!

• Haha
A "veterinarian runs Pfizer"?

I keep challenging you idiots to take a stroll down to your nearby university (Iowa, FL St, wherever) and have a sit-down with some of the biologists/immunologists/virologists there, and show them your videos for their "takes".

You continue to fail to go anywhere for any actual expertise on the topic.
Did I stutter?

Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά; born October 21, 1961) is an American-Greek veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company.

Former veterinarian, chief.
Wrong. He’s a veterinarian - per wiki - no degrees in immunology, virology, epidemiology, etc. Not even a minor in snake oil sales, which he was quite good at until people wised up.

But this snippet - Bourla was motivated by an early love for animals - might explain his propensity for treating us all like Guinea pigs.

Remember that time you and your buddies posted an article about scientists trying to "re-infect" people with the original Covid strains?

And they were UNABLE to?

Because far too many people had been vaccinated for it?

Good times!!!
No. But I remember the time I posted about the Oxford study where UK scientists failed to infect a single subject with covid.

And I remember you claiming it was because the covid vaccines conveyed immunity to the test subjects.

I also remember how in the past you said that covid vaccines CANNOT generate sterilizing immunity. So once again you contradicted yourself. 🤡

He WAS a veterinarian. He no longer practices.
Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά; born October 21, 1961) IS’an American-Greek veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company.

‘Is’. Not ‘was’.

Kind of like people dying ‘with’ covid. Not ‘of’ covid.

Been explained to you time, and time, again. 🤡

I believe it is plausible the vaccine causes heart issues. This is totally unscientific, but it seems the number of healthy middle aged people (30s and 40s) having heart issues is more common. Not fatties, but people who are otherwise healthy. There's been about 3 just in people I know/am acquainted with in the past year. That seems high.

In the case of my BIL, it's hard to say because of many possible contributing factors. He was in the army during COVID, served 20 years, always in shape, vaxxed and boosted, but also had an emotionally abusive wife the entire time, which also has been connected to heart issues in middle aged men. Also went to Iraq 5 times. Double bypass...who knows what it is...no family history so it was likely one of those factors but there's no telling...

I believe it is plausible the vaccine causes heart issues. This is totally unscientific, but it seems the number of healthy middle aged people (30s and 40s) having heart issues is more common.

It's because of Covid, Cletus.

Every new infection with Covid increases your risks of sequelae/Long Covid.
The vaccines have demonstrated clear protective effects against those sequelae.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT