ADVERTISEMENT

***Nominations are open for 2020 Non-Iowa POTY***

An egregious oversight! I also nominate @NDallasRuss.

I thought that was a bad miss on my part too. I'll use my 4th nomination as a former POTY to nominate as well.

Reminder Set @BelemNole

reminder.png

Since @oit is an Iowa fan I have to change my vote. I'll go with @BelemNole the story he told about his wife getting her feelings hurt while reading a sign that said "fvck your feelings" was the stuff of legends.

I nominate @Chishawk1425 for his tireless work he’s put in over his short period of employment on this forum.

After Biden is inaugurated, I’m going to hate to see him go. Let’s give him a nice parting gift

OiT was a union Democrat before Ronnie Harmon's fumbles in the Rose Bowl. I actually do have some sympathy for his inclinations regarding conspiracy theories that I don't have for non Iowa fans. OiT did a 12 Saturdays podcast with @torbee and @bladel once.

Edit: It takes all of us to END APOSTROPHE ABUSE.
To hell with “ apostrophe abuse”...............................................................................

You can't call dibs, I called dibs back in January. It's like when Ryan Kreiner called dibs on Iowa winning the national title, now we have FSU fans trying to call dibs on the title after dibs were already called.
I was speaking more of the non-Iowa WPOTY the year. I assume you are a Hawkeye?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT