ADVERTISEMENT

@Northern - Bill Maher calls Trump a racist yesterday with Anderson Cooper; has other spot on observations on MAGA

I feel like he says the stuff that needs to be said and needs to be heard by both sides.
Yeah I'm not sure OP proves a point here. Bill is just an old school liberal that calls out the far sides of both parties.

For some on this board if you aren't familiar with the term "old school liberal" just imagine what a Democrat with common sense would look and sound like.

Yeah I'm not sure OP proves a point here. Bill is just an old school liberal that calls out the far sides of both parties.

For some on this board if you aren't familiar with the term "old school liberal" just imagine what a Democrat with common sense would look and sound like.
He just comes from a generation that hasn't gone bat shit crazy. He also really wants the democrats to win. He understands pushing the trans ideology especially on kids is nucking futs. The lefties on this board don't like the message he delivers but he's much more correct than he is wrong.

Remember how the Dems used to brag about their “big tent”. Not anymore. Now it’s, “Hate Israel, love DEI, support childhood transitions, or you’re MAGA! It doesn’t matter if you still hate Trump and are voting for Biden! You’re MAGA!”

He understands pushing the trans ideology especially on kids is nucking futs.
But isn’t smart enough, apparently, to know that that issue is a fringe one that most Democrats aren’t “pushing” but rather a distraction used by right wingers because they are on the wrong side of virtually EVERY issue that elected Democrats are actually actively pushing.

But isn’t smart enough, apparently, to know that that issue is a fringe one that most Democrats aren’t “pushing” but rather a distraction used by right wingers because they are on the wrong side of virtually EVERY issue that elected Democrats are actually actively pushing.
Feel free to join the Germany thread and tell us how fringe it is.

He just comes from a generation that hasn't gone bat shit crazy. He also really wants the democrats to win. He understands pushing the trans ideology especially on kids is nucking futs. The lefties on this board don't like the message he delivers but he's much more correct than he is wrong.
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

BS. You guys push it... you're media right? Tell me you wouldn't use someone's preferred pronouns or write "her penis" if the situation called for it. You're a lying dog faced pony soldier.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

Sure Torbee, sure.

Yeah I'm not sure about pure trans ideology but news about biological boys playing and beating women in women's sports is becoming more frequent. One side is rightfully calling it out for being wrong. The other although may not be "pushing" they are either defending or not commenting.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

I miss old school conservatives. They died several elections ago. Unfortunately

Yeah I'm not sure about pure trans ideology but news about biological boys playing and beating women in women's sports is becoming more frequent. One side is rightfully calling it out for being wrong. The other although may not be "pushing" they are either defending or not commenting.
silence is complicity in this case.

Reactions: ButtersHawk

Yep

He is, but fuggin' Bill Burr embarrassed him on his own show the other day, over Maher's mindless defense of even the worst of what Israel does.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
There an article where Biden says it’s F’ing stupid? Or anybody on the left?

We seem to go from “doesn’t happen that often” to “shut up it doesn’t affect you” to “if nobody brings it up it wouldn’t matter”. “If it does happen to your child you are MAGA”.

Last edited:
There are things he advocates that I agree with and there are things he advocates that I find confusing and opposed to….
However, he moves in the same general direction as I. There is really very little being offered by “the other side” I am comfortable with. I really believe the main difference between the two sides is that I don’t have to be in lock step with someone to support them. It seems to be this is not the case in the other side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT