ADVERTISEMENT

Not much sleep over the next few days...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
So, the Dolphins are on SNF and I have to be to work bright and early on Monday. Then we have the CFB Invitational which thankfully starts at a more-reasonable hour. But back to the office bright and early on Tuesday, too.

I don't understand why these championship games have to happen on a Monday night. The lack of sleep probably kills people.

/oldmanyellsatcloud.exe

So, the Dolphins are on SNF and I have to be to work bright and early on Monday. Then we have the CFB Invitational which thankfully starts at a more-reasonable hour. But back to the office bright and early on Tuesday, too.

I don't understand why these championship games have to happen on a Monday night. The lack of sleep probably kills people.

/oldmanyellsatcloud.exe
Us Iowans will do all that, and dig out from under a foot of snow on Tuesday, you pussy.
No offense.

/oldmanyellsatcloud.exe
Bonus of living out west. Morning football games and prime time games that end around 9pm. Old man perfection.

/oldmanyellsatcloud.exe
Here I figured you were stressing over who the next OC at Iowa was going to be thus keeping you awake at night. Glad it’s not that…

/oldmanyellsatcloud.exe
So what time is bright and early?

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Is 7:15 am early for you?

Dawn is more like 6:50 right now here in Florida, but yeah, that's the earliest I want to rise and face the day. Need to see a little sunlight peeking through the window. Getting up when it's pitch black outside sucks.

Dawn is more like 6:50 right now here in Florida, but yeah, that's the earliest I want to rise and face the day. Need to see a little sunlight peeking through the window. Getting up when it's pitch black outside sucks.
You wouldn’t do well in North Dakota. Sunrise is about 8:30 for me. Starts to get a little light outside at 8-8:15.

Sunrise is 7:24 am in Jacksonville. Still, 6:50 am is early for you?

You sleep until almost 7 every day?

Yeah, you shouldn't be complaining. That's sleeping in for most people.

/oldmanyellsatcloud.exe
You sound a little stopped up. Are you sure your not sick in the morning?

Reactions: The Tradition
The legend of Trad is a pitiful tale. But now we're adding in the chapter about being a wimp and needing 7 hours of sleep to function and thinking 6:50 is early.

40b17800-ba8d-4476-9158-832bd6efcc29_text.gif

Reactions: OhAdam and DFSNOLE
I agree about the late starts but I complain because I actually have to get up early. Usually up by 5:00. Sleeping until 7 would be amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT