ADVERTISEMENT

Not to be outdone by Texas, DeSantis joins in

Governmental Human Trafficking.
What is wrong with him doing this in comparison To the Biden Administration flying people to other states in the middle of the night with the Governors being completely unaware? The border is wide open and people are tired of it. The current Administration has been doing it so hopefully you are speaking out against that, also?

Reactions: Hammer93
All of it. I want to smell all of it. So… when I return, will you have addressed any of the challenges I've posed to you, whether ITT or others? Or are you just going to keep avoiding and running towards MZ?

Sure, I'm stalking you, but only because I want you to stop running from the challenges.

Maybe I just need to accept that you simply can't face them. You just can't.

I'll go with that. Because I need to work, and also need to face reality. You're just not made of the type of stuff to actually address a direct challenge.

You sure as hell didn't work very long. Couple of cars come to the drive thru did thay?

OK, so this batch originated in San Antonio. They are still better off. The Feds are dropping illegals in Miami Dade County. Point is the same.
One - they were told they would be moved to a place with a better chance a quicker processing of amnesty application (I believe all 50 are Venezuelan) which was a lie. They were flown without any prior notification to allow the township make accommodations. I get it that your team is playing this game so you think it’s a great thing, but it’s a farce to suggest it was done to help them through the amnesty process. .

Reactions: Hammer93
Bullsh!t!

One - they were told they would be moved to a place with a better chance a quicker processing of amnesty application (I believe all 50 are Venezuelan) which was a lie. They were flown without any prior notification to allow the township make accommodations. I get it that your team is playing this game so you think it’s a great thing, but it’s a farce to suggest it was done to help them through the amnesty process. .

Do you have evidence to support that? Or are you just blindly believing it?

1000% this.
Did those mayors and others who received the immigrants lock them up, send them back to Mexico or do anything but find a way to welcome them? They called out the act as a stunt, which it clearly is. Outside of that I don't see how they "shit the bed". Can you explain how they "shit the bed" on this? Were they not supposed to say anything at all?

This guy is such a mean-spirited jerk. He might actually be worse than Trump.

(CNN)Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is claiming credit for sending two planes carrying migrants to Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts Wednesday, according to a statement emailed to CNN by his office.

"Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha's Vineyard today were part of the state's relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the statement said.

"States like Massachusetts, New York, and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as 'sanctuary states' and support for the Biden Administration's open border policies."

An estimated 50 migrants arrived on Martha's Vineyard Wednesday on two planes, according to Massachusetts state Sen. Julian Cyr, a Democrat who represents Martha's Vineyard. The two planes arrived just after 3 p.m., Cyr said, and white vans took the migrants to Martha's Vineyard Community Services.

"There was no advance notice to anyone in Martha's Vineyard or Massachusetts that these migrants were arriving to my knowledge," Cyr said.

"The island scrambled to respond," he added. "They essentially set up shelters, the equivalent of a hurricane or Nor'easter. They set that up in a matter of hours and these families received a meal. They were Covid tested and are spending the night in shelters at several churches on the island."

Municipal officials and state officials are in touch about next steps, but Cyr stressed that the focus right now is supporting the migrants who arrived.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/09/14/...yard-massachusetts-migrants-planes/index.html
This is fake news. Our VP just mentioned how secure our border is.

Reactions: biggreydogs
OK, so this batch originated in San Antonio. They are still better off. The Feds are dropping illegals in Miami Dade County. Point is the same.

So you're good him with spending FLORIDA tax dollars to send immigrants from TEXAS to MASSACHUSETTS?

I don't know if that is indeed what happened. If so, I'm bothered by it even more.

I was told politician’s private residence’s were off limits. No Gos.

Guess not
just for clarity, the vp does not live in a private residence. So in 2000, when protesters were chanting "get out of Cheney's house!" at the naval observatory, it was only in a symbolic sense.

Last edited:
This latest stunt from the Radical Right is just another nail in their coffin ahead of the midterms.

Frankly, it's disgusting.

No moderate Republican, any Dem, or Independent looks favorably on what DeSantis is doing.

Blue Wave coming?

Reactions: eb05 and nelly02
If only somebody had a solution ….
Oh wait…

A "solution"?

How about using federal funds to help them out, and instead of spending $11M to charter flight them somewhere, use that $240k per immigrant to send them to school to be teachers and solve your state's teacher shortage issues. You could probably send 2x as many to get teaching degrees....

Let there be no mistake - Desantis is a vindictive 'thumb in the eye' kind of guy, and we've tried that once already for president thank you very much.

But with that said...

If our national policy is going to be one of relatively modest immigration controls, why in fact should the economic burden of caring for the immigrant fall disproportionately on a few states? Ultimately I don't like this clown show, but if other (non border) places are in fact going to hold themselves out as sanctuaries (which is shorthand for saying, ironically, that they 'won't' cooperate with national immigration policy) I would think they would be receiving these persons with open arms (and would have been both prepared and affirmatively moving to do so).

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Why? First, no heads up? Second, if your goal is less immigration, why go out of your way to relocate these people deeper into the United States. It's a spite move and you know it.
The federal government does it

Reactions: DogBoyRy
The communities where these people end up, should make them citizens as soon as they can, and sign them up to vote.

Should Chicago retaliate and offer all homeless a free ticket to Florida or Texas? These governors have taken things to an entirely new low with what they are doing to these people.

The communities where these people end up, should make them citizens as soon as they can, and sign them up to vote.

Should Chicago retaliate and offer all homeless a free ticket to Florida or Texas? These governors have taken things to an entirely new low with what they are doing to these people.
What are they doing to them that is bad. Please list them

Republican leaders are effing brilliant at messaging to their base, like OP. As soon as Biden was POTUS they started hammering the border. The deficit. Shit they don't care about at all, like we have told you for years, except when they aren't in the White House. Almost a million border encounters in 2019 and they didn't say a damn word. Their base falls for this every single time. Here we are with a few of them perfectly happy about human trafficking. Party of life.
Except Trump took action to deport them

Lol I'm just horsing around, man. Don't care what happens. It's all just silly. But it's funny you think this, you, the guy who follows accounts like libs of tik tok and the rest of these hate-fueled right wing accounts, some of which are known to peddle insane RW conspiracy theories, and these accounts clearly help form your "ideology" — and you think it's me who needs to seek help.

I'm just here to goof around and expose your ridiculous bullshit to you, toss it back to your face.

You deserve to be treated disrespectfully, like the asshole you are. Fully. And I deserve to be banned, and I hope it happens. This place is dumb. A waste of time.
And yet you are still here and commenting

Do you think FL, TX, AZ is "ready to help" the thousands of illegals that are invading their states?

The dems want them and are letting them in, the dems need to take care of them. It's easy to place a blind eye when someone else has to deal with the problem. FL and TX and doing the absolute right thing. If I were governor, every last one of them would be shipped to blue sanctuary cities and states.
They sent them to Martha’s Vineyard, mainland mass wouldn’t have had a problem at all. You’re a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT