ADVERTISEMENT

November 13th Flo 2023-2024 P4P High School Rankings...

Nashville_Hawkeye

HR All-American
Dec 31, 2015
Nashville
Just looking at the Nov 13 Flo P4P high school rankings and realized that PSU has the number 2 recruit, 2 more in the top 10 and then 3 more in the top 14 (6 of the top 14 recruits). Meanwhile Iowa has one (1) in the top 30. I know we talk about it constantly but we can't complete against Cael and company like this regardless of what other aspects of our game we improve. Not bitching or complaining, just making an observation that I'm sure most of you were already tracking...

Two points to consider from the P4P list...
1-most of the Uncommitted Wrestlers are unable to do so because they are underclassmen who cant actually commit yet so PSU may actually get more of them
2- IF we had an actual RECRUITING COORDINATOR we could take a long look at some of those early PSU commits that have been recruited over by Carl and others that may be open to being to actually compete for a starting spot on a D1 Team.

I mean seriously they can sign all the P4P studs they want but there are only 10 spots on the mat for starters on any given night and with the egos that High school wrestlers have I am sure the glut of kids at certain weights will cause kids to look to the transfer portal to find mat time. Just my opinion. I guess we shall see !?

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
How hard are we working to mend fences / form a relationship with Askren? It seems like that should be 100% the number one priority for Iowa recruiting. Is Blaze pretty much a lock for PSU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT