ADVERTISEMENT

Womens High School Flo P4P

ZachJump

HR All-American
Gold Member
May 28, 2022
It is interesting when I read about postings here about recruiting over by Penn State...when our Women are just as guilty in the early stages.

Pretty sure the attitude is get them on campus - and let them sort it out on the mat.

One thing I have noticed in the early going is that regardless of "expert" ranking - the high school girls they bring in are already performing much higher than their high school ranking. I am sure of that has a lot to do with coaching - and the coaching staff looking for specific styles and not really caring about some ranking number.

1 P4P has always sounded like she is more focused on the Olympics than college and already trains with Mark Perry - she is a badass that kicks the crap out of anyone in college and most seniors at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: MVPFAN
It is interesting when I read about postings here about recruiting over by Penn State...when our Women are just as guilty in the early stages.

Such posts are idiotic. Unless a specific promise is broken to an individual wrestler, a coach has an OBLIGATION to put the best possible team on the mat. This is is big time college sports. Anyone who has their widdle fewings hoit can go play tiddlywinks with their mommy because they will probably live in her basement the rest of their life.

Reactions: Grip220
Such posts are idiotic. Unless a specific promise is broken to an individual wrestler, a coach has an OBLIGATION to put the best possible team on the mat. This is is big time college sports. Anyone who has their widdle fewings hoit can go play tiddlywinks with their mommy because they will probably live in her basement the rest of their life.
Strong words for someone who got caught using two different handles on this sight. I could infer quite a bit about people who post under different profiles, but I'll just keep those thoughts to myself.

Pretty sure the attitude is get them on campus - and let them sort it out on the mat.

One thing I have noticed in the early going is that regardless of "expert" ranking - the high school girls they bring in are already performing much higher than their high school ranking. I am sure of that has a lot to do with coaching - and the coaching staff looking for specific styles and not really caring about some ranking number.

1 P4P has always sounded like she is more focused on the Olympics than college and already trains with Mark Perry - she is a badass that kicks the crap out of anyone in college and most seniors at this point.

I'm just learning about women wrestling but thought teams were able to enter more than one wrestler at each weight for nationals. I believe your team can only take points from the highest placer in the tournament.

Strong words for someone who got caught using two different handles on this sight. I could infer quite a bit about people who post under different profiles, but I'll just keep those thoughts to myself.
I'm interested in hearing more about this.
Spooner boy has more than one handle here??

Reactions: GoHawks1996
Lots of woman on that list not signed. Will they be signing still or going straight into the RTC world? Or giving up the sport altogether?

I'm just learning about women wrestling but thought teams were able to enter more than one wrestler at each weight for nationals. I believe your team can only take points from the highest placer in the tournament.

They can take 15 to nationals

Lots of woman on that list not signed. Will they be signing still or going straight into the RTC world? Or giving up the sport altogether?

You see the same thing in Womens basketball...though in this case many of the top girls just go to Sunkist or something similar.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Regardless, that has nothing to do with this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT