ADVERTISEMENT

November is going to be a bloodbath

It certainly has nothing to do with him that it will be a bloodbath and everything to do with the fact the Republican Party has been taken over by insane people who want to nominate The Loser again.

You know and I know Biden would lose to Nikki by 5 to 7 points and it would be an electoral blowout. But that means nothing now.

19HARRISTECH-print-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg

It certainly has nothing to do with him that it will be a bloodbath and everything to do with the fact the Republican Party has been taken over by insane people who want to nominate The Loser again.

You know and I know Biden would lose to Nikki by 5 to 7 points and it would be an electoral blowout. But that means nothing now.
I don't agree with that at all. She stands for nothing, is a spineless coward and now embraces a full abortion ban.

Don’t threaten me with a good time

In all seriousness, I’m more optimistic about the general election than I was a month or two ago. Trump so clearly dominating the GOP this early gives Dems a clear message all year to campaign on.

Don’t threaten me with a good time

In all seriousness, I’m more optimistic about the general election than I was a month or two ago. Trump so clearly dominating the GOP this early gives Dems a clear message all year to campaign on.
We've got a whole 9 months that either of our octogenarians can kick the bucket and send the whole operation into disarray....

MAGA will still vote for Trump even if not on the ballot. Just to troll the dems. Besides, how many of those old MAGA males are going to vote for foreigner woman?

Trump might lose by 10 to 15 million votes in November. These results are fascinating in New Hampshire. Trumps gonna lose the suburbs in record fashion for an R nominee in November.
I don't know if it will be this much. Biden is incredibly unpopular and New Hampshire is really favorable for Nikki. But yes, Rs are screwed with Trump. He will cost them the House and White House. But the Rs still win the Senate.

I don't know if it will be this much. Biden is incredibly unpopular and New Hampshire is really favorable for Nikki. But yes, Rs are screwed with Trump. He will cost them the House and White House. But the Rs still win the Senate.
It's the "well, eggs were cheaper when Trump was president" people I worry about

I think Haley would win but not by this much. She's still facing the headwinds of Dobbs and the diminishing power of the Boomer voters.

Libs: New Hampshire can't be first because it's not representative of the whole country

Also libs: The whole country is going to vote for Biden, just look at what happened in New Hampshire!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: kzoohawk80 and Flie
This is one reason I have hope for November. Arkansas is currently led by Governor Sarah Sanders. It's as red as can be, but even Arkansas is struggling mightily with abortion, and the citizens seem to be pushing for an 18 week period.
The Republicans got what they wanted in Dobbs, but they didn't realize how out of step they were with America. This is why Republicans in Iowa are fighting so hard to keep any referendum on abortion off of the ballot.
https://apnews.com/article/abortion-ballot-measure-arkansas-11a56905a5b57301ad7f0d3c905cd97e

Reactions: Ree4 and HawkMD
If Nicky can’t win in her home state of SC next month then we’ll know it’s over. She’s got a chance and roughly a month to figure it out. I’m not very hopeful that she can actually turn the momentum around in her favor.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
You think 9 months of Donald Trump giving the same old tired speech while also going in and out of courtrooms all across the country is going to go well with suburban folks?
He will do whatever he can to get thrown out of a courtroom, fined, or held in contempt. And his ilk will lick his orange peanut sack, handing over their paychecks to buy Free tRump t-shirts.

You think 9 months of Donald Trump giving the same old tired speech while also going in and out of courtrooms all across the country is going to go well with suburban folks?

I don't think that it will play well with the suburban folks. But it only matters in a handful of states. And Trump is becoming more and more popular with minorities. Trump's personality, drama and MAGAness might turn off suburban folks but it has resonated more with minorities than recent Republicans. Turns out whites aren't the only deplorables.

I realize the results suck tonight for those who want someone other than Trump leading Team Red, but the sad reality is that Trump could win for Team Red. Would it be preferable and much easier with Haley? Of course, and I realize that's frustrating and it's an indictment of Team Red. The truly crazy thing is that after everything that has happened and likely will continue to happen, Trump might win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT