ADVERTISEMENT

November is going to be a bloodbath

Voters don't have to like Biden

Elections are about two choices.

People will readily vote AGAINST Trump.
That's the exact same thing as a vote FOR Biden.

Biden wins, but the electoral vote is probably closer.

Get ready for another January 6th.

Sad because Biden has accomplished a shit ton and nobody not on the left gives him any credit. It’s the economy stupid! Not for Joe. Low unemployment! Not for Joe. Infrastructure! Not for Joe. We are dumb AF.
Okay, hold on.

One, there’s a lot more to the economy than that. Second, I am not criticizing Joe’s accomplishments per se or trying to minimize them. I’m simply saying the man is in his 80s and wants another 4-year term. That’s is ridiculous. And yes, age matters. His health could deteriorate rapidly at any time.

There has to be someone much younger in the Democratic Party capable of carrying the torch. I care because I have already ruled out voting for Trump.

Okay, hold on.

One, there’s a lot more to the economy than that. Second, I am not criticizing Joe’s accomplishments per se or trying to minimize them. I’m simply saying the man is in his 80s and wants another 4-year term. That’s is ridiculous. And yes, age matters. His health could deteriorate rapidly at any time.

There has to be someone much younger in the Democratic Party capable of carrying the torch. I care because I have already ruled out voting for Trump.
That's fine you aren't loving either guy. Biden's age is the main issue people have with him. What I find funny is that people ACTUALLY THINK Kamala would destroy the country if she had to suddenly be POTUS. Fun fact - she wouldn't. Is she REALLY going to veer away from what Biden is trying to do? Of course not. She isn't my favorite but it's just a fear tactic that people put on her. If she tried something stupid Congress would block it.

Remember, a lot of people who whine about Biden's cognitive ability and age will vote for Trump who is a hot mess mentally currently, and also old.

That's fine you aren't loving either guy. Biden's age is the main issue people have with him. What I find funny is that people ACTUALLY THINK Kamala would destroy the country if she had to suddenly be POTUS. Fun fact - she wouldn't. Is she REALLY going to veer away from what Biden is trying to do? Of course not. She isn't my favorite but it's just a fear tactic that people put on her. If she tried something stupid Congress would block it.

Remember, a lot of people who whine about Biden's cognitive ability and age will vote for Trump who is a hot mess mentally currently, and also old.
Well, yeah, she’s a woman of color. Has no chance of being the stable genius Donald is.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Kammie is inept she can't complete a rationale sentence without jumping off the rails.

She definitely earned the nickname Headboard Harris not for her political prowess.

It's very offensive that you would make up such a vulgar nick name for the classiest of all the first ladies. If he was chosen by god, then surely she is godly adjacent....

Images for evidence

01-110416-new_york_post_uncovers_melania_trump_nude_photoshoot.jpg

/sarcasm

Trump isn t winning squat in November. The magat s haven t won a s down ballot raise since 2016 Just lost a state race in Florida. Previously was a red seat. With redistricting going on house will be democrat, senate plus 2 dems, biden wins presidency.biden won by 7 million last time.

Actually she was the 3rd lady, who did absolutely nothing compared to previous First Ladies. Well she did wear a jacket/coat with some stupid statement on the back.

And a halfass campaign against bullying which fizzled and died pretty quickly when it was obvious her baby daddy wasn't going to stop bullying people from the biggest of pulpits. Remember "Be Best"?

Oh, and she "renovated" the Rose Garden.
edit - also a change.org campaign to un-Trump it. https://www.change.org/p/dr-jill-biden-restore-jackie-kennedy-s-rose-garden

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Obama is going to be aggressively campaigning for Joe. They're already mapping out a big fundraising push. Bill Clinton is slated to do the same. Already, Joe has a very formidable team. If Biden can get both Bush and Romney campaigning for him, too, he will have a historical juggernaut on his side.

The arrogance by the DNC is not running a primary and allowing a man that is obviously not fit for office to run unopposed. I guess Joe did call dibs 3 years ago....

The arrogance is in thinking they can simply appoint Hillary....I mean Joe....and the voters are obligated to vote for him

The arrogance is Joe not even campaigning

By the way do you really belive 50k people in New Hampshire organically showed up and wrote in Bidens name? Does anyone really believe this?
Is drump campaigning? Hey.

Last edited:

Under the Inflation Reduction Act, the federal government for the first time will negotiate directly with drug companies to determine the prices that Medicare will pay for certain high expenditure drugs covered under Medicare Part D (starting in 2026) and Part B (starting in 2028). Part D covers retail prescription drugs and Part B covers physician-administered medications.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT