ADVERTISEMENT

Now we know the reason...

it does? is the new oc going to report to the ad again? we better hope not.

i think the 'holdup' is a combo of, waiting for other situations to shake out and missing on our first few choices.
No one wants the job…who would? It’s a frigging deadend under KF for anyone looking for anything more than a paycheck….

Last edited:
You never know. She might want a say into who it is. We really aren't privy to how the inside system works, are we? I'm sure her signature is required on some form or another. After all, it is a state-run entity.
Wouldn't she need to ok the salary?

1) KF’s first choice turned it down very recently.

2) KF has proven to be deliberate and meticulous in his decision making.

To me, it is that simple.
Agreed, Beth has stated multiple times she will not and doesn't want to be involved in assistant coaching hires. Kirk does Kirk things and is super OCD on staff and culture hires and we've seen it before. If Paul would've accepted this would be a moot point now.
That said, Kirk def wants to kick the NFL tires re: available coaches so that has made the process longer.

it does? is the new oc going to report to the ad again? we better hope not.

i think the 'holdup' is a combo of, waiting for other situations to shake out and missing on our first few choices.
Mary and Beth gonna - ✂️

...for the OC holdup. Had to hire BG first before an OC. Makes sense.
Sure Jan GIF

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Agreed, Beth has stated multiple times she will not and doesn't want to be involved in assistant coaching hires. Kirk does Kirk things and is super OCD on staff and culture hires and we've seen it before. If Paul would've accepted this would be a moot point now.
That said, Kirk def wants to kick the NFL tires re: available coaches so that has made the process longer.
Links?

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT