ADVERTISEMENT

NPR suspends veteran editor who blew whistle on liberal bias at organization

Sure I do

It's why Twitter has become a site that pushes Nazi ideas and rightwing nonsense. Because its new leader has told them to have the algorithm favor those viewpoints. The Elon Musk Twitter Shitshow thread is full of examples for you.
Joe,

If I went down a far left 🐇 hole on Twitter, I would get more far left sources. He makes his money keeping you engaged, it doesn't care what engages you, they went to court over this.

I could see how a place that allows information to immediately be updated and noted for accuracy may scare you.

Reactions: Scruddy
87-0 combined with the new CEOs history of tweets should tell you that this wasn't manufactured.

And with that, I find it hilarious that you call others a cult.
She legitimately has some of the most insane, fake virtue signaling tweets, I've ever seen. She is really leaning hard into those statistics about liberal women and mental health hard.

Sure I do

It's why Twitter has become a site that pushes Nazi ideas and rightwing nonsense. Because its new leader has told them to have the algorithm favor those viewpoints. The Elon Musk Twitter Shitshow thread is full of examples for you.
Nazi ideas like Azov in Ukraine? The very people you openly support?

Where would that far right echo chamber be?

If I participate in anything close to an echo chamber it's Hort.

Well for one if you think NPR has gone left even though data shows that it isn't the case that's a pretty telling sign that you're spectrum has been skewed by an echo chamber.

Plus we've all seen the "news sites" and Twitter posts you've linked on here.

Reactions: Ree4 and Joes Place
Well for one if you think NPR has gone left even though data shows that it isn't the case that's a pretty telling sign that you're spectrum has been skewed by an echo chamber.

Plus we've all seen the "news sites" and Twitter posts you've linked on here.
87-0. Super representative.....

You are better than that.

giphy.gif

if there's some kind of actual shortcoming or issue that is tangible or real and has been identified, sure...let's talk about it and fix it

but if the concern is placating the people who already think NPR is a far left PRAVDA devoted to the annhilation/enslavement of the US and its citizens (paraphrasing, of course) then...i'm good

It's wild how dense he is. Claims all Republicans are nazis as he actively supports actual nazis in Ukraine and dodges that fact. No wonder he can't get enough of bill's meat in his mouth.
He is a Chinese shill dude.

Not once, has he said a negative word towards China. Think about all the interactions we have had with China over the last 4 years and think about how many times a normal.american has thought "**** china" and then realize he physically cannot say "**** china". He is a shill.

if there's some kind of actual shortcoming or issue that is tangible or real and has been identified, sure...let's talk about it and fix it

but if the concern is placating the people who already think NPR is a far left PRAVDA devoted to the annhilation/enslavement of the US and its citizens (paraphrasing, of course) then...i'm good
Well the topic is suspending a guy who shared political beliefs outside of an organization, so free speech, start there.

Well the topic is suspending a guy who shared political beliefs outside of an organization, so free speech, start there.
again...arguments that aren't made in good faith

he got suspended for writing for another news outlet without approval from the one he works for..."don't write for other organizations if you work for us" seems like a reasonable policy

he also publicly criticized his employer

most people who do either of those two things where they work (violate a policy related to moonlighting and publicly criticize your employer) would face some repercussions

again...arguments that aren't made in good faith

he got suspended for writing for another news outlet without approval from the one he works for..."don't write for other organizations if you work for us" seems like a reasonable policy

he also publicly criticized his employer

most people who do either of those two things where they work (violate a policy related to moonlighting and publicly criticize your employer) would face some repercussions
You ate familiar with his contract language? Mainy Journalist write things for multiple cites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT