ADVERTISEMENT

*****NY Liberty at Indiana Fever Game Thread*****

Lexie....

GNu757pWEAAlMpx

OK, here’s the dealio. Caitlyn’s got a long ways to go, although I am enjoying watching her play she can move she can get around. She has enough speed and athleticism. It’s the head part right now… With all that said; this Indiana team is not the fit for her.

They do not have one front court girl that can run the floor with her not one…. they are all slow and not quick at all.
This is a good point about the makeup of the team. There isn't anyone else on the team that can keep up with her. But even when you account for the offense at a slower pace, it still doesn't look like they know what they are doing. I've seen a more organized offenses with intramural teams. They might as well be a pickup team at the Y.

This is a good point about the makeup of the team. There isn't anyone else on the team that can keep up with her. But even when you account for the offense at a slower pace, it still doesn't look like they know what they are doing. I've seen a more organized offenses with intramural teams. They might as well be a pickup team at the Y.

They are wildly disorganized! I have no clue what kind of team they are. I’m assuming it’s some sort of high-low, screen and roll with some motion, but they are not on the same page. I know I’m biased but they’d be better served to give her the ball, go 4/5 out and run cutters and tell her to find someone open 🤷‍♂️

NY leads at the half 48-31

Fever are shooting 30% (3-10) from 3 and 38% (9-24) from 2.

CC's stats:

16 min

0-4 from 3
1-1 from 2
1-5 (20%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

2 Points
4 Defensive Rebounds
5 Assists

1 Block

3 Turnovers
3 Fouls

Reactions: Hawksfor3 and 2D_
I think if you’re the Fever you put it in CCs hands and live with the results. They are a bad team. They aren’t well coached. See what CC can create and allow her to get going and the others involved. Live with the mistakes. Push the tempo

Pretty simple. Give the fans what they want, if you're going to get taken to the woodshed every night anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT