ADVERTISEMENT

*****NY Liberty at Indiana Fever Game Thread*****

This team is trash mostly because they had the dumbest starting lineup. Berger and Caitlyn play well together and start Mitchell too. Wheeler is not good and the other white girl is slow. They’ve been horrible for 3 years, play the lineup that lets Caitlin do her thing shooting bombs. Trying to make her fit into the coach’s system is stupid. Let her play to her strengths and work on improving her deficiencies, don’t change her game.

This team is trash mostly because they had the dumbest starting lineup. Berger and Caitlyn play well together and start Mitchell too. Wheeler is not good and the other white girl is slow. They’ve been horrible for 3 years, play the lineup that lets Caitlin do her thing shooting bombs. Trying to make her fit into the coach’s system is stupid. Let her play to her strengths and work on improving her deficiencies, don’t change her game.
What system? Lol

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Totally whiffed that. But all the loser racists on twitter will blame Caitlin for the Fever's failure.

They finally let Clark run the offense and Indiana doesn't look like they are running around trying to stick the ball up their butts. Maybe they need to let Clark run the offense like, all the time.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Great spacing and ball movement there.

Look at that! They actually start passing and good things happen.

giphy.gif

I'd like to see them go small & push. CC, Mitchell, Wheeler, Smith, and Boston. Berger, Hull, Temi, 2nd unit with whoever is hot that particular night

I've never seen players abandon their position faster than when Caitlin has the ball. Everyone just runs towards her to box her in.

Pretty crazy for a rookie who hasn’t even proved she can play in the league, right?

this game was lost in the 1st half. But you gotta do something different than just run the same girls out. Go with Clark and Berger and Boston and who the best shooters are on the wings.

Not to brag, but they made that run with Caitlin, Berger, and Mitchell in together.

Also, in response to what system, she wants Caitlin to not dance around and shoot threes. To make a decision in half a second or try to pass it down low. Basically neutering her game.

Exactly, she IS STILL a point guard 🤷‍♂️ I mean, let her play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT