ADVERTISEMENT

"Object" Shot Down over Alaska

It's War!!!

Kirby just said it was the size of a small car....no more details

635665085108581658-hindenburgx0008.jpg

This is really getting out of control. A few hours ago some kids out in the park were flying a kite when an F16 appeared out of nowhere and shot it down, burning down half the neighborhood in the process. Fox News claimed the kids were Chinese and cheered the action. Everyone needs to call the F down.

You were starting off so well but then you crashed and burned...🙄

GREAT idea. 🙄
Apparently you don’t live within 100 miles of a military installation?
I live directly under the flight path of NAS Jax and it would ruin my day for sure.

I worried about that shit bigly when I was growing up in Jacksonville.

I doubt the Russians will nuke Volusia County, though....

Reactions: goldmom
Did China set us up to shoot down an alien space craft? Did China setup the US to go to war with an advanced extraterrestrial civilization? If so, touché.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
It does seem like the military and the administration learned a lesson from last week.
Shoot first and ask questions later.
Get better at communication.

Ohhh now do biff's administration. You know when 3 whole big ass Chinese balloons floated over the US and he shot down none of them.
What? You don’t feel safer now that we have a president who doesn’t intimidate nuclear powers with random rage tweets at 4 am? You don’t feel safer with a president who values and strengthens alliances versus a transactional foreign policy based on what’s best for his foreign investments and personal prestige?

It's War!!!

Kirby just said it was the size of a small car....no more details

What is your pucker factor if you are part of the flight crew of the Goodyear blimp covering the Super Bowl on Sunday?

What? You don’t feel safer now that we have a president who doesn’t intimidate nuclear powers with random rage tweets at 4 am? You don’t feel safer with a president who values and strengthens alliances versus a transactional foreign policy based on what’s best for his foreign investments and personal prestige?
Certainly this is a joke.

Ohhh now do biff's administration. You know when 3 whole big ass Chinese balloons floated over the US and he shot down none of them.
Like I posted in another thread: There were never any Chinese balloons crossing the U.S. when Trump was President.
Nothing escapes the Washington Post and New York Times and both absolutely hate Republicans. They would have reported about balloons endlessly back when Trump was President.

They had people in their organization that their job was to find anything negative about Trump and other Republicans. They hate Republicans.

Like I posted in another thread: There were never any Chinese balloons crossing the U.S. when Trump was President.
Nothing escapes the Washington Post and New York Times and both absolutely hate Republicans. They would have reported about balloons endlessly back when Trump was President.

They had people in their organization that their job was to find anything negative about Trump and other Republicans. They hate Republicans.
There were balloons. NORAD didn’t detect them. Figured it out afterwards through intel….

So overall…not really comparable situations.

One has to ask oneself if they're safer now than they were from 2016-2020.
When Donald Trump was President dammit Chinese spy balloons floated across the country undetected dammit and it was a hell of a lot safer dammit!!%!

Yogi Berra'isms filtered through MAGA idiocy. Gotta be some kind of "want of bee" term that can be invented for this type of stuff.

So… we should feel safer now than we did in 2016-2020 since we were able to detect them this time.
I guess. Has nothing to do with who was president.

Not real clear if we were tracking the Montana one until civilians called it in…

Several people in the Billings area reported seeing the object in the sky Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: mthawkeyes
When Donald Trump was President dammit Chinese spy balloons floated across the country undetected dammit and it was a hell of a lot safer dammit!!%!

Yogi Berra'isms filtered through MAGA idiocy. Gotta be some kind of "want of bee" term that can be invented for this type of stuff.

They are just bitter Joe is killing all their friends from Russia.

So this kind of reminds me of a Siberian Air flight from Moscow to Kemerovo, Russia that I was on many years ago. During most of the flight there was a line of around 20 people in the aisle. I thought there can't be this many people that have to use the lavatory as we'd only been in the air for about 15 minutes. As it turns out, they were using it as a smoking lounge. About 4 hours later as the plane made its approach for landing, the aisle filled up completely with people. They all just stood there as the plane descended. I turned to the man next to me and asked him what was going on. He shakes his head and tells me "Russian people. They are always in a hurry".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT