ADVERTISEMENT

"Object" Shot Down over Alaska

One has to ask oneself if they're safer now than they were from 2016-2020.
At least I know the US will not become the next North Korea, China Russia ect. So thats definitely heads and shoulders better. As to everything else, Trump started us down the path to confrontation with China, so eh you reap what you sow, amirite?

Last edited:
So, uh, we just shot down another over Canada. Trudeau asked us to.
Dark Brandon is owning the skies.
Although, part of me wonders if we just downed some drones that some oil company was using to plot out future drilling spots, or a National Geographic drone following a herd of caribou.
Another one over Montana now??
Are these UAP's?

Is this new?
756f30ff20a2858710f9d9f577750542c338465da6cdcc1af7dc27d22e794eca.jpg

Ahh yes, the good ol’ days when we just let these balloons float across our country.
Pentagon has acknowledged that until very recently they lacked the ability to track these.
It still must not be fully operational because they let it get a couple of hundred miles inland over the Yukon before they took it out. Right?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Gotta get rid of that World War 1 technology threat before the wingnuts die of panic attacks. JFC.
The pentagon hasn’t released info on what a couple of these “objects” actually were. Kind of interested what the “car sized” object was…

The pentagon hasn’t released info on what a couple of these “objects” actually were. Kind ofu

The intelligence gathered by balloon technology, as in the 1st one shot down, can be collected by various means. This is nothing more than the bizzare, fruitcake infantile insanity we have come to expect to from this Republican party.

I think they are doing this to make fools of us.

Reactions: h-hawk
When Donald Trump was President dammit Chinese spy balloons floated across the country undetected dammit and it was a hell of a lot safer dammit!!%!

Yogi Berra'isms filtered through MAGA idiocy. Gotta be some kind of "want of bee" term that can be invented for this type of stuff.

They didn't go undetected. He saw them and we laughed at him.

ghows-LK-38c62c60-970a-4128-810a-6a22cbd63a7f-c9867389.jpeg

They all saw them

170821150501-donald-trump-melania-barron-eclipse.jpg

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
random question from someone who enjoys mission impossible type movies: how feasible is it to have a agent climb aboard one of these balloons and make a soft landing?

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Another one shot down over Lake Huron today. I read on CNN (I believe) that it was the shape of a pentagon and had strings hanging out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT