ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic Board

This place is good for things like travel tips, etc. but the rest is a goof off. I suspect a lot of us like to blow off political steam here as it gives us a place to do that where we could not in our day to day lives. Thats fine. Just accept it for what it is.

This place is the greatest bit of server occupied space in the entire damn internet. Don't you forget it, either.

giphy.gif

I didn't read all 4 pages, so I apologize if this was already said, but OP reminds me of someone I know who loves Seattle sweet corn.

Reactions: The_Joker13
Ok, so I'm trying to understand millennials . And I honestly like good mom jokes. Please tell me if you thought this was funny.

Your troll coming out party will be ruined if you continue with too much detail in one several day span.

Fights/internet tough guy, peanut allergies, trying to "understand millenials", unfit parenting, etc. those are traits you dole out over months, not a few days.

You had attention on Friday and it wasn't enough, was it?

189.gif

Your troll coming out party will be ruined if you continue with too much detail in one several day span.

Fights/internet tough guy, peanut allergies, trying to "understand millenials", unfit parenting, etc. those are traits you dole out over months, not a few days.

You had attention on Friday and it wasn't enough, was it?

189.gif

I'm trying to figure out how you guys do this day in and day out. Some lame jokes, same lame GIF's. No substance. I'm giving it a shot. Not sure I will hit the 400 message mark though.

What would you like to talk about then?

I have nothing, I was hoping the board and topics would be enough. I was wrong. Hence the reason I said I probably wouldn't make it to 400. I can always go back to the recruiting board where they stalk 16 year old kids and get royally mad at them when they choose another college.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT