ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

I believe that came from Doctherman. And is it that surprising he would have a low percentage of targets? If you are say out there for a large number of running plays there are obviously no targets. Also when you think about him and Ragaini were the only really consistent guys getting time the whole season. What was his total in WR receptions? 3rd and it was only 5 less than Ragaini who is Spencer’s favorite WR target. He isn’t splitting reps with Goodson and LaPorta
Ragaini not Spencer’s favorite target, I don’t believe. He had no catches in Citrus Bowl, and he pretty much targeted LaPorta that whole game with any significant yards on his completions. On the whole I think LaPorta doubled any other WR number of catches in 2021….

I believe that came from Doctherman. And is it that surprising he would have a low percentage of targets? If you are say out there for a large number of running plays there are obviously no targets. Also when you think about him and Ragaini were the only really consistent guys getting time the whole season. What was his total in WR receptions? 3rd and it was only 5 less than Ragaini who is Spencer’s favorite WR target. He isn’t splitting reps with Goodson and LaPorta
Though he did try to throw a few Ragaini’s way….just not catchable against Kentucky…

Oh you did say favorite WR target, my bad.

Battling my first bout with Covid. My apologies. Anyone not worried about getting covid, is nuts. This shit sucks.
Did you walk around worried about getting the flu prior to this garbage? Bet not.

And yes, Covid was rough on me for two days, just like most normal annual sickness. No sense in being "worried" about it.

Battling my first bout with Covid. My apologies. Anyone not worried about getting covid, is nuts. This shit sucks.
Hopefully you were vaccinated (tends to reduce the severity of the illness) ... and if things aren't good ... get medicine via your doctor. It's also good that there decent treatments for covid out there now.

But yeah, a close friend of mine is a health care professional who worked with folks with breathing issues ... and he didn't get to see the "nice" cases of covid. If it can take hold in your lungs - it can definitely do some serious damage.

Good luck - I wish you a speedy recovery.

Did you walk around worried about getting the flu prior to this garbage? Bet not.

And yes, Covid was rough on me for two days, just like most normal annual sickness. No sense in being "worried" about it.
This isn't the same as the flu, so it's really comparing apples to oranges. There is good reason to be concerned depending on your situation. If you got a vaccine/booster or you are young the duration and severity is drastically reduced. If you didn't get a vaccine or are older, it's likely to be much worse. Just in my family alone there's tons of evidence for this.

This isn't the same as the flu, so it's really comparing apples to oranges. There is good reason to be concerned depending on your situation. If you got a vaccine/booster or you are young the duration and severity is drastically reduced. If you didn't get a vaccine or are older, it's likely to be much worse. Just in my family alone there's tons of evidence for this.
Yeah but what about Kadyn Proctor?

am-i-the-k052va.jpg

Covid will be rough on you down the line as well. “Rough” illnesses take their toll on you cumulatively and Covid is looking to be no exception and probably much worse than all other “annual” issues. I suppose if you don’t mind cognitive impairment or heart disease a decade or two down the road then don’t worry about your infections.

Reactions: Ree4
And? Can't you go beg for attention from your mom or something?
It is relevant here, not because he chose ISU, but because he had an Iowa offer. Was it committable with the other commitments the staff have publically (Lauck) and privately (many assume Proctor today at 1 to IA) I don't know. Looks like Iowa may be in store for a great offensive line class, but Buhr's commitment announcement is at least relevant here based on the Iowa offer.

It is relevant here, not because he chose ISU, but because he had an Iowa offer. Was it committable with the other commitments the staff have publically (Lauck) and privately (many assume Proctor today at 1 to IA) I don't know. Looks like Iowa may be in store for a great offensive line class, but Buhr's commitment announcement is at least relevant here based on the Iowa offer.
Not really, because nobody brought up Buhr until he did, and Buhr wasn't a take for Iowa anymore (confirmed by Nick Osen for the ISU site).

Dude is just desperate for our attention.

Not really, because nobody brought up Buhr until he did, and Buhr wasn't a take for Iowa anymore (confirmed by Nick Osen for the ISU site).

Dude is just desperate for our attention.
I want to make sure I understand

ISU guy says that the player is no longer a take by Iowa

Nobody mentions the player on this site

Until......... an ISU poster for some reason brings it up.......

sounds a little like the person stuck in the back of the room jumping up and down trying to get someone's attention and not really having any reason for people to pay attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT