ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

I think State Champion was just one of his awards. IIRC he was named “Wrestler of the year” in class 3a.

I hope he CAN do both wrestling and football at a high level. If he eventually decides he could be a National Champion wrestler but only if he focuses solely on wrestling, then … Godspeed young man. Kick some Penn State ass while you are at it!
It's great that he'll try to do the 2 sport thing at Iowa. Part of me is torn on this decision - I'd love to see him full time kicking ass as an HWT on the mat full time. The other side of me wants him to kick ass full time as a LBer on the field.

Yes, I know he can do both....

If we can get Mac, Kasper,Proctor, Gant, and Green…. I’ll giving Kirk and staff all the props in the world

Let's get greedy, how 'bout Darius Taylor, Patton, Kendrick Gilbert, Feagin, Luke Burgess, Trevor Lauck, Leighton Jones, Kai Black, Joshua Manning and Zach Ortwerth, who I really like. Probably unrealistic but I think we have a fighting chance with all of them.

BTW has anyone heard of a position change for Logan Jones?

Let's get greedy, how 'bout Darius Taylor, Patton, Kendrick Gilbert, Feagin, Luke Burgess, Trevor Lauck, Leighton Jones, Kai Black, Joshua Manning and Zach Ortwerth, who I really like. Probably unrealistic but I think we have a fighting chance with all of them.

BTW has anyone heard of a position change for Logan Jones?
Why would Jones switch? Too many DL's? Over to OL? That might take awhile and I still like his potential on that side of the ball!

Reactions: David1979
Indeed it did, did Lindy play ANY OL in HS? Can't remember how long it took for Lindy to take to C, a RS year and then some reps the following year? Someone remind me...
Linderbaum started both ways on OL and DL in high school, as did Logan Jones.

Once he was at Iowa, Linderbaum played DT his first semester, appearing in one game but still maintaining his redshirt, then moved to C during bowl prep that December and was a starter right away as a redshirt freshman the following season in 2019.

He is now 288 up from his prep weight of 270 on his 6-3 frame. Logan is 285 on his 6-2 frame. Both are agile, and hostile with Bomber quickness and relentness. Both are plenty strong right now especially Logan. Both will get a little heavier, but Bomber was pretty good at 289-295. 😎❤️🏈

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Saw Bock on the other site put in a pick for Nestor to Iowa. Really like that kid's film. Although, I don't know how much I trust Bock's picks. He thought ISU was the leader for Mota...

Looks like Jerimyah Love will be visiting Iowa. RB from Missouri who has really taken off on the recruiting trail. Offered by Bama recently. Iowa has had him on campus before but this is the first time since offering him. Would be a huge get.

could be true that Alabama offered,but I just can't see them lowering themselves to the level of recruting only a 3-star.

It's great that he'll try to do the 2 sport thing at Iowa. Part of me is torn on this decision - I'd love to see him full time kicking ass as an HWT on the mat full time. The other side of me wants him to kick ass full time as a LBer on the field.

Yes, I know he can do both....
Honestly, not saying its impossible, but highly unlikely he can do both at a high level. Football is a very demanding job and takes much of the "off season" as well. Wrestling is also VERY demanding physically and both sports require some down time, to recharge. Add to those demands being a full time student, I just don't see that being viable for four years, but we'll see.....

Yeah but it’s from Bock.
If it was Wiltfong I would put more into it.
Hopefully Wiltfong is wrong about Kyler Kasper. :( But he is the only one I trust when it comes to predictions. Even Markway has one CB for Iowa. Oh to dream, Kasper, Proctor, Markway......What I hope can be. ;)

I'm just crazy enough to believe we land all three of those guys.
make-it-so.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NevadaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT