ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

Tyler Barnes unfollowed him on Twitter. He gone. fYI if you're on Twitter and want an indicator when we lose recruits follow @iowacoachalert. He/She updates every time a coach on the staff follows or unfollows someone.

He's infatuated with the SEC. At least he's doing this early so we can concentrate on Ortwerth and Carver. Although Blair mentioned Carver is also seeking blue bloods.

It's too bad because he could've added momentum.

It amazes me how many kids want to play for that slime ball Brian Kelly.
LSU is down at the moment and Brian Kelly is who he is but at the end of the day many kids want to play for a blue blood and a big name program/coach that traditionally are in the national spotlight and compete for championships.

Not saying Iowa isn't in the discussion some years, such as this past year, but we seem to get picked over a lot against the big boys 😔

He's my age and he would lower himself to such levels. OH wait, as long as he did it with his new southern accent it's probably alright. I wonder if he has kids who are cringing right now.
Not sure, but Markway didn’t care and is going to LSU.

Sorry, if pepsi... but saw that Patton has transferred from Roosevelt to Ankeny and Black is visiting Ames this weekend.

Not sure it means anything. But losing Markway and Feagin this week means we could use some good news soon.

Sorry, if pepsi... but saw that Patton has transferred from Roosevelt to Ankeny and Black is visiting Ames this weekend.

Not sure it means anything. But losing Markway and Feagin this week means we could use some good news soon.
Yeah, when Patton announced that he had lots of guys tweeting at him, Nwankpa, Mota, I think maybe Bruce, saying stuff about going from Hawk to Hawk so the guys are working on him. Also, both Patton and Black have scheduled their OVs to Iowa in June.

Yeah, when Patton announced that he had lots of guys tweeting at him, Nwankpa, Mota, I think maybe Bruce, saying stuff about going from Hawk to Hawk so the guys are working on him. Also, both Patton and Black have scheduled their OVs to Iowa in June.
3 crystal ball predictions on 247 for Patton. All to the clones

ADVERTISEMENT