ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical UM vs Iowa Game Thread***

How many times have we seen:
1st down - run
2nd down - run
3rd down - horrid pass play
Punt
????

The D is balling so far tonight. If we had even an adequate O we could be up by at least a couple of TD's. Not that Michigan's D isn't tough, but we just pi$$ away far too many opportunities.

I'm getting real close to the point of agreeing with the others that are stating that CJ is a liability out there

I wish they would show replays of the WR/DB matchups like they do in the pros. Be interesting to see what Michigan (or any team) is doing to lock down Iowa, and how much of it is that our guys are slow af and/or our routes stink. Unless your Hi-Def TV can catch the whole play on the replay, you usually don't get a clear view of those battles, unless they show the replay and more often than not, the TV crew does not.....

Man, this O is simply bad. By the 10th game of the season it is what it is. 1 more qtr. to go. D holding up or turnovers seems to be the only chance of hanging on. That's a hell of a lot to ask of the D given the way they've played their hearts out so far.

Can we run a
I guess I don't understand the hatred of CJ when he's going against this good of a defense, but the haters rule the roost this year.

Me personally...I just am loving Iowa leading going into the 4th.

It's been happening most of the year, not just tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT