ADVERTISEMENT

***Offical UM vs Iowa Game Thread***

Do you guys think Beathard is injured or just sick of getting hit? He's not sticking his nose in there like he did last year . His accuracy is bad. He wanted no part of that sneak or the bootleg.

Michigan is "sputtering" no Iowa D cred. Especially with the rare blitz.

Is it the run coordinator job to decide which backs are in the game? No Wadley on 3rd and goal is really stupid.

Agree. Unless he need a blow. Daniels does a litter better at pass protection, but Wadley is the ONLY offensive player making plays

No Wadley in on 3rd again.... GD you HAVE to keep your best player in there. I know GD is thinking Daniels can pass protect, but have Wadley do a quick block then release... so CJB has someone to throw to when 4 d lineman are running him down!!

No Wadley in on 3rd again.... GD you HAVE to keep your best player in there. I know GD is thinking Daniels can pass protect, but have Wadley do a quick block then release... so CJB has someone to throw to when 4 d lineman are running him down!!
I don't get it either. You take out the guy most likely to catch a pass and make something happen!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT