ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

I'll be hearing that all day tomorrow too.

And now they're moving on to "end of days" kind of sh*t.

Be it the stock market will collapse, the economy will crumble (as if it hasn't already been 'worse than Recession levels' since late March), gas prices will go up, as will other costs provided by those who either furnish or repair HVAC units, etc.

Now that a responsible adult will be running things, the Trumpers are expecting the American infrastructure to erode and implode. Can't make this sh*t up. They're cultism knows no bounds, and are so predictable with all the complaining and whining.

And now they're moving on to "end of days" kind of sh*t.

Be it the stock market will collapse, the economy will crumble (as if it hasn't already been 'worse than Recession levels' since late March), gas prices will go up, as will other costs provided by those who either furnish or repair HVAC units, etc.

Now that a responsible adult will be running things, the Trumpers are expecting the American infrastructure to erode and implode. Can't make this sh*t up. They're cultism knows no bounds, and are so predictable with all the complaining and whining.
There is no reason to think that the Trump faithful won't believe that the vote is fraudulent just because he said so. They have believed everything that has come from his lying mouth for over four years.

Reactions: HawkBall23
EmV1odyXUAA2XI3

"Where are all these votes coming from!?!? This is crazy!! They're spamming the in-person and mail-in votes to run the totals up for Biden!!!" [/Trumpers]

God. I have to hear that sh*t every day, as I work with them.

"Its amazing how all these votes for Biden are just showing up out of nowhere.....".

Just makes me wanna
tenor.gif

I'll be hearing that all day tomorrow too.
The Q conspiracy theories are running rampant in the office down the hall. Their leader just said if you know the right people to follow on Twitter, you can find the truth. Sad thing is, he's a college educated division leader. Sad.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT