ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Scanned by Faux News where they had a Republican pollster expert or something like that, who was telling the faithful not to give up, that trump had won re-election.
No shame.

EmQh66nXMAEmFUG

That victory speech by Harris and Biden. Good Lord. In one half hour, they sounded universally more VP and Presidential than the current in-power duo could ever hope to emulate.

Kinda cliche now, but what a GD breath of fresh air. Not only for us non-Trumper Americans, but those in foreign countries who want the USA back in capable hands. Not only that, but hands that will do for others instead of just themselves.

Last edited:
Let’s clean this up. Kakert agrees. The 3 * says it’s official.

Fun week guys..
Edited thread title to add Purge

#Vote

Proud Boys

Alleged Proud Boys Leader Declares ‘Standby Order Has Been Rescinded’ While Some Trump Supporters Protest

Damn....I figured he'd only end up 3000-4000 up.
Bottomline there is no path to 270 for Trump. The poll workers skew older and volunteer. These aren't risk takers. Who are looking to risk prison time with no real financial incentive to cheat.

When is Georgia expected to call it? They have shown at 99% all day.
Still have around 20000 overseas and provisional votes. It will be an auto recount. But Biden's lead continues to increase up to 10353. Hard to see this not being Blue. Expect to finish up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasonrann
Biden now up by 10200 votes in Georgia.
Even with a recount GA isn't going to flip. Arizona only state that out there that has a legit shot of going Trump.

"Where are all these votes coming from!?!? This is crazy!! They're spamming the in-person and mail-in votes to run the totals up for Biden!!!" [/Trumpers]

God. I have to hear that sh*t every day, as I work with them.

"Its amazing how all these votes for Biden are just showing up out of nowhere.....".

Just makes me wanna
tenor.gif

Bottomline there is no path to 270 for Trump. The poll workers skew older and volunteer. These aren't risk takers. Who are looking to risk prison time with no real financial incentive to cheat.

Oh....there's a path.

It just involves illegally messing with Electors from the swing states.

Reactions: HawkBall23
"Where are all these votes coming from!?!? This is crazy!! They're spamming the in-person and mail-in votes to run the totals up for Biden!!!" [/Trumpers]

God. I have to hear that sh*t every day, as I work with them.

"Its amazing how all these votes for Biden are just showing up out of nowhere.....".

Just makes me wanna
tenor.gif
I'll be hearing that all day tomorrow too.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT