ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2021 Atlanta Braves thread ***

Need to tag this dude 2nd time through. Don't wanna see Grandpa Greinke Greg Maddux his way through our lineup

Can’t get much worse than that shit burger at bat by d’Arnaud. He and Albies with terrible AB’s

Baseball is cruel. Astros had 8 RISP and could do crap. Altuve hit a tying HR everywhere but this Marietta stadium. Looks like Atlanta hit a hot streak at the right time.

No. But let’s be honest. This is the Marietta Braves and no one went to games until late in the seasons when they started winning. Atlanta is about the most fickle sports city in the US
I’ll give you Smyrna, Marietta’s up the road. 😀. But I’ll say that’s not uncommon for pro sports teams. The SF 49ers don’t play anywhere near SF. Hell, the Giants and Jets play in a different state (yes, not baseball examples).

And I’ll agree with your assessment of ATL sports scene. Really think college sports drives this town.

The Braves are the only ATL team I root for (guess we could add the ATL UTD). I’m a FL transplant (Noles, Bucs) and didn’t have a baseball team as a kid, outside of watching Dale Murphy on TBS.

I also love watching and going to these games with my 10 y/o. He’s a baseball nut and we have a blast.

Go Braves! Big and much needed win tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT