ADVERTISEMENT

****Official 2022 NBA Playoffs thread****

Going to be a good series.
I’ve yet to watch a Grizz playoff game where they look controlled, which concerns me. It’s always a 4th qtr game minus like what, game 2 in 1st series?

Ja Morant finishes with 47, 8 rebounds, 8 assists. Grizz win 106-101. Hell of a game.

I've said before, he can be extremely up and down, but man, I can't think of a player that is more fun to watch. He's just entertaining every time he does anything. In overall performance, he's not in that top tier yet, but he's close. He gets more consistency and he'll be there.

Edwards and Young are in the same category, but a step or two behind yet. I'd expect both of them to be where Ja is in the next year, and in that top level in another year or two.

While I like LeBron, I do think it's a good thing he's not in the playoffs. He'd be taking the focus of guys like Ja, Booker, Luka, Tatum/Brown, etc. There is so much young talent on display in the playoffs, it's good they are getting the attention.

Agree, he’s not a “floor general” by any stretch, but he is a dynamic playmaker- but needs to be more consistent.

This was big ... Warriors losing Payton (one of their best perimeter defenders). Kerr wasn't happy.

Too bad about Embids injury.
Probably renders that series non-competitive.
With Booker back Sun's look like best in West like all season.
GSW vs Sun's will be Fab.
Celts vs Bucks is best series.

Its hard to watch his Mavs/Suns game with all the flopping from both teams. Issue some fines and put an end to the flopping!

It’s the fourth quarter in a meaningful playoff game and the Bucks arena sounds like Carver Hawkeye Arena

It’s the fourth quarter in a meaningful playoff game and the Bucks arena sounds like Carver Hawkeye Arena

I got home and turned it on at 80-70 Bucks. This might be why the crowd was like that

enjoying the Celts run bit dont expect it to last. Hope Im wrong.

Also enjoying the annual Jimmy Butler pretending to be a 1 exposure.

Two great games last night.
Celts show championship metal in a 43-28 (16 of 19 fg !) 4th qtr shellaquing of Bucks.
Middletons absence felt when Holiday gets shut down by Smart and co. Amazing game Big Al. Better test him for hgh..looks 25 out there.
Heartbreaking loss for griz.
Lead for 59 minutes and 35 seconds only to lose late.
Played great all night w/o Morant but desperately needed him to close it out.

These playoffs? Off the charts great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT