ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2023 NCAA tournament games thread*****

new-york-yankees-thurman-munson.webp

I think Hawkins for Illinois is one of the lowest IQ players I've ever seen. Dude should be a star but can't get out of his own way.

Arizona has puckered up tighter than a snare drum. Working way too hard for a bucket. Princeton 56-55 1:20 left.

Wow, Illinois not used to seeing anything like this, they are so sped up its embarrassing. They just want the ball out of their hands as fast as possible.
The game feels like it should be a lot closer than it is. Illinois just missing good looks. Feels a bit like Iowa in SE of their losses

My strong dislike of Illinois is well known, but couldn't you have at least won just one freaking game to help the conference get over that immense embarrassment of last year, Illini??

Damnit.

Illinois losing this game is wrecking all the pre-written storylines of Kansas (Self) taking on Illinois on Saturday.

Sports article writers across America scrambling to come up with something new.

The more games I see in the Dance the less impressed I am with the B1G. I think the B1G starts the season with a lot of credibility that they don't earn.

I don't think any B1G team but PU will make the S16 - and maybe not PU.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Very happy for Princeton and Arizona can eat crap, but .........

'Bama could have just got a virtual free pass to the Final4 with that 'Zona loss, assuming the Tide makes it to the E8.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT