ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Sounds like Wallace is out (knee). I'd like to see them go with another guard in the lineup so Clark doesn't have to defend Plum or Young. Coming off of playing 37 minutes last night & their brutal schedule, I'm curious to see how utilize her tonight.

Reactions: Moral
Just saw this different angle from the dagger yesterday. So many great reactions. Ashton, Mila, & their daughter on the bottom. Wheeler strutting down the bench, Klay Thompson with his hands on his head on the right & some dude on the baseline in all black doing some sort of bird celebration 😭

GOdmXgCXYAAc0XY

Clark's running-sideways threes are a low-percentage shot. I'd like to see her stick to shots where she can line up well.

Reactions: hawkod
I like Boston when she can move into her shot. When she's just isolating and trying to bull her way to a shot against the opposing big, it's ugly.

I swear, Mitchell is not a very good team player. If anything, sides needs to make plays that utilize her strength on the perimeter. Get her open and she's practically automatic with the 3. Tired of seeing her dribble around for 20 seconds and get stuffed by someone twice her size.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT