ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Fagbenle's +/- is consistently one of the best on the team. She is the only player with a positive +/- in each of the last four games.

She also has the best rhythm with Caitlin than anyone else on the team so far. She's caught on the fastest to understand that if you cut to the basket, you will get the ball. If you run to the basket on the break, you will get the ball.

Caitlin is that good of a passer she makes it that simple... make yourself open and she will find you.

I've dogged Boston. Good to see her play well. I wonder how much of it has been matchups. She went up against some of the best bigs in the league the first four games.

I still think she looks out of shape but will gladly eat crow if she continues to produce like tonight.
I think it was rust and who she was playing. I also think the team as a whole has been struggling to get it together and it has caused everyone to play worse. She didn't look tired at all tonight so I think that's not the issue anymore. Mitchell also finally had a good game. If she can continue to be a scoring threat the Fever are either going to start winning a lot more games or teams will not be able to double and triple team Clark all game giving her more opportunities.

Clark
Mitchell
Smith
Fagbenle
Boston
This is clearly their best 5 right now, so I’ve thought similar. Only question is defensively can Smith handle the 3 position? Not sure. But although someone posted that Wallace has been + the last four games, I still don’t trust her to shoot and would like her PT trimmed even if she still needs to start. I wish we could see Hull get minutes to see what she could do. And it’s clear that Berger is trade bait at this point. She did NOT look happy coming onto the court with the team after the win last night.

At least Sides has dialed Wheeler and Samuelson’s minutes back significantly. And finally figured out CC really can play 35+ even at this level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT