ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Live look at Sheryl Swoopes post game...

6G0D.gif

But but but... She's playing against grown women now.... Not 19 year olds. LOL

Only a goat like Diana can play in the Olympics as a rookie. 😂

I honestly think Diana wants to make sure none of her records are ever touched and that's part of the reason CC got black balled and kept off the Olympic team.

This will be Diana's 6th Olympic appearance and likely 6th gold medal.

If Caitllin were to appear in 6 Olympics she would be 46 years old (2028, 2032, 2036, 2040, 2044, 2048). And let's face it; CC still playing at 46 years old is highly unlikely.

Both teams finished an identical 8-28 from three.
The struggles shooting 3s in the WNBA absolutely astounds me. The lines are the same as college, a lot of these players were really great 3 pt shooters in college, and yet you routinely see air balls and bad misses on wide open shots. Clark included.

It can't just be "because they're more tired than in college" or because of the "intense defensive pressure affecting them mentally...................

The only thing left you can attribute it to is that garbage poorly-textured Wilson ball the WNBA uses.

Sides purposefully sidelining Clark to ensure that the rookie (that she coaches) would be denied an opportunity to get a triple-double is one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories regarding CC.

….. and that is saying something because there have been some real doozies floated since the start of the season.

Sides purposefully sidelining Clark to ensure that the rookie (that she coaches) would be denied an opportunity to get a triple-double is one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories regarding CC.

….. and that is saying something because there have been some real doozies floated since the start of the season.
Naw, but that was an inexcusable snub by Sides at the end of the game to the player that has given the WNBA life.

"BUT CAITLIN DOESN'T HAVE A MIDRANGE GAME THO!!!!"................

0:19
0:50
2:13
3:37
4:22
5:35
5:41
6:13
6:42
7:12
7:48
7:53
9:16

Please stop.

P.S. after watching these highlights, at least one of 3 things is infallibly true right now regarding her shooting:
- Caitlin is playing on tired legs
- She is overthinking/letting coaching get in her head
- the WNBA ball is trash
Just gonna bump this again........

I had to record the game and just watched it. I am so sick of hearing about how phenomenal the game is in the WNBA and they play rough because it’s so competitive…it’s about even with prison ball. They continually act like the overly physical stuff is just being competitive…no, it’s garbage basketball that points to a lack of skill more than competitiveness. And the next time Griner doesn’t set a moving pick will be the first. Just horrible basketball and Phoenix is the same kind of team as Chicago.

I had to record the game and just watched it. I am so sick of hearing about how phenomenal the game is in the WNBA and they play rough because it’s so competitive…it’s about even with prison ball. They continually act like the overly physical stuff is just being competitive…no, it’s garbage basketball that points to a lack of skill more than competitiveness. And the next time Griner doesn’t set a moving pick will be the first. Just horrible basketball and Phoenix is the same kind of team as Chicago.

Speaking of prison ball and Griner

19 pts
3 reb
3 asst

15 pts
9 reb
12 asst

Pretty clear who outplayed who.
Late to this but someone has to have replied- DT! looking at the box score absolutely outplayed CC22. Anyone who watched the game realizes that DT! wasn't guarded 94 ft like CC22, blitzed, or was the focus of the Fever defense.

Reactions: Whinny
Just wondering if anyone else noticed Caitlin's battle scars? She had noticeable scratches on the center of her nose and a larger one on her upper arm. Clark has numerous bruises of various ages on both arms, from hands to her shoulders. She's been taking a pummeling, for sure, yet she finds a way to help her team to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT