ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

29 and 13 is pretty amazing on 50% shooting.

The idea that Reese is close is so absurd and nothing but pandering and wanting it to be true.
Categories where Caitlin is now Top 15 in the league:

Total Points (9)
Total Rebounds (15)
Total Assists (1)
Total Steals (7)
Total Blocks (13)
Total 3PM (1)
Total FTM (6)

Categories where Angel is now Top 15 in the league:

Total Rebounds (1)
Total Steals (10)
Total FTM (7)

Yeah, AR is the clear front runner…

Patiently waiting for the Lexi Hull fit check tonight

I blame Lexi. Dress casual, team plays casual. ;)

GSInOciXgAAtbNB

I could be wrong but it looked like Clark was running like crazy to get a look at a 3. They just guarded her very well.

Once again, I could be wrong.
Your correct - I was being a smart ass. At ant rate, the play was doomed as soon as it left left Side's mouth. Passing it to Mitchell was a mistake.

????? And what, not draft Clark? You realize that Cardosa was the 3rd pick and was NEVER going to there when the Fever picked a second time. In what world would they have got both players?
When did I say not draft Clark? Are you psychotic?

I'm a normal person, so I forgot what number Cardoso was drafted at because the draft was 3 months ago. Stop crying.

Angel was stuck on 9 points and 13 rebounds. Watch the video below & note the score and time left (15 seconds).

Chicago was up 7, had the ball, and 99.999% of the time the team leading would just dribble out the clock.

But no! As everyone can see, Angel was desperate, demanding the ball, and had to get that double double.

She got fouled, hit both FTs and ended up with 11 points & 13 rebounds.

What a joke.

Last edited:
Las Vegas (14-7) won at Seattle (14-8) today, 84-79.

2 players are now affecting Kate Martin's minutes:

(1) On May 31st, 34 year old guard Tiffany Hayes came out of retirement.
..........Hayes' stats today: 12 minutes, 0-1 (0%) from three, 1-1 (100%) from two, 2-2 (100%) FTs for 4 points, 1 assist, and 1 rebound.

(2) 31 year old guard Chelsea Gray played today for the 9th time this season.
..........Gray's stats today: 34 minutes, 1-2 (50%) from three, 4-6 (67%) from two, 0-0 (0%) FTs for 11 points, 6 assists and 1 block.

Megan did not play (coach's decision).

Hawkeye stats:

.......................Kate..........Megan

Mins...................6..................0

From 3:..........0-0.............0-0
From 2:...........0-1..............0-0

Overall
Shooting:
.......0-1 (0%)...0-0 (0%)

FTs...................0-0..............0-0

Points.................0...................0
Rebounds..........0...................0
Assists...............2....................0
Steals..................1....................0
Blocks.................0...................0

Turnovers..........0....................0
Fouls....................0....................0

When did I say not draft Clark? Are you psychotic?

I'm a normal person, so I forgot what number Cardoso was drafted at because the draft was 3 months ago. Stop crying.
Well, good Lord. Your on here saying they should have grabbed Cardosa. Between her, and Brink and Clark they were all going to be top 5 picks. I mean that statement is as stupid as the people who say the Fever need to trade Wallace and Wheeler, like anyone with a brain would trade ANY decent player with value for that scrap heap....

Reactions: littlez
Well, good Lord. Your on here saying they should have grabbed Cardosa. Between her, and Brink and Clark they were all going to be top 5 picks. I mean that statement is as stupid as the people who say the Fever need to trade Wallace and Wheeler, like anyone with a brain would trade ANY decent player with value for that scrap heap....
I am holding out hope we can get Kate Martin for one of those two in the offseason.

Fever looked terrible for the first three quarters of the game. Poor defense, turnovers be the dozen and looking slow footed. During the game , I was hoping Sides would have channeled a little Bobby Knight to get the lead out of her team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT