ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

I will say that the one thing that has always bothered me is just how BAD many Iowa fans/CC fans are at responding to the hatred and criticism.

It really does bring out the worst and most uneducated takes in people.

This is what professional trolls are for. ;)

But people are just so damn impatient and feel they need to give the haters a piece of their mind..............:(

Are we professional trolls….🤔 you, me….🤪

Well, ok then.
2a0d5418ad4ece5f503d5892ba20a32d
they list her at like 6-4 and 170 or something. doesn't look that heavy to me but 6' 4" is a lot of real estate

Who's using that excuse? I'd like to read it.
I probably should not have used the word "they". I'm just speaking generally. It's easy for anyone to think, "Oh, well, it was at Seattle, so it was going to be tough to win" or "At Vegas? Forget it." Two of last year's weaker teams just won at the best teams' arenas. Every game is winnable if a team plays well.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmhawks99
She looks so innocent, but Brink likes to foul. Hopefully, she'll have a fun filled grabby, hacky night.

i think this crazy scheduling is due to the Olympic break that will be coming up
I was actually going to make a post complaining about how the Fever have had a game every other day since the season started but then I remembered that there will be an Olympic break so that has probably condensed the season. That said, Indiana will be playing their 6th game tonight. There are teams that haven't played 4 games yet.

Praying that [insert opposing team's star player here] doesn't have the game of her life tonight, as usual.

IMO, we need another big threat down below like a Cardosa or something. That would take pressure off of Boston who would play better. But right now, she needs to be coming off the bench.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ok so i am old and don't know technology. I got cable tv last year. for the first time since I moved here in 1990. so today I check the old hulu situation and ion is showing tom selick and the old hawaii show.

so now I check and it is off the air. I guess it's pay to watch b-ball?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT