ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Might be time for Clark to stop the high degree of difficulty 3s for the time being and just focus on creating for others. She’s shooting too poorly from 3 and needs to get other players in position. Her perimeter shooting is hurting the teams chances right now.
She would have had at least three assists in Q1 if her teammates could shoot.

Back to this point guard thing we’re gonna have to accept she just isnt a shooting very well. It’s sad because these shots are literally going down and coming back out, but she still knows how to run the offense and knows how to get people open.

I think the issue with Caitlin's 3 is, when no one else on the team is considered a threat, it's easier to just focus on Caitlin.

Reactions: conn53victor
I think the issue with Caitlin's 3 is, when no one else on the team is considered a threat, it's easier to just focus on Caitlin.
Stopping Clark is the only focus of every team they play because no other team respects anyone else on the floor. Someone else needs to become a threat for Indiana or every game will be like this. The remarkable thing is that Clark has been able to do as well as she has despite all that.

5 bds 4 ast is good stuff… there is just so much there still

Missed at least three assists and a couple of those threes have gone down and back out

Reactions: longliveCS40
They start getting some momentum and then they **** with the way they’re playing… Somebody thats smarter than me please explain why they keep rotating her off the ball

Stopping Clark is the only focus of every team they play because no other team respects anyone else on the floor. Someone else needs to become a threat for Indiana or every game will be like this. The remarkable thing is that Clark has been able to do as well as she has despite all that.
They have a talent problem for sure. So many double teams on CC and then when she dishes it, the other guards/forward do nothing.

I was worried about Clark’s defense in the W, but she isn’t getting scored on.
She certainly isn't any worse than anyone else on their team. I don't know schematically how defenses are supposed to work but from what I've heard people say their issues might be a lot more to do with scheme and rotations than the players themselves.

Reactions: cmhawks99
This team can’t play fast. They have no ceiling but they might be better served abbandoning fast pace and play half court. Just pound it inside. Even if means less CC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT